UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates wave 47: Outback X-Men

MINI_MYTE

Pretty Boy it pretty generic, a Platoon minimate and some lables and he;s done. Skullbuster, well come Endoskeleton parts and the hard parts done. Bonebreaker on the other hand, now there's the trick part, at least from the torso down.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the Bestsy set with Lockjaw, now I can have the complete squad when theses come out, right?

Mostly, but you will need the Havok from wave 20 if you don't have him already, and the upcoming Storm from TRU wave 14.

Just got the Bestsy set with Lockjaw, now I can have the complete squad when theses come out, right?

Mostly, but you will need the Havok from wave 20 if you don't have him already, and the upcoming Storm from TRU wave 14.

I could have sworn we were getting a new Havok at some point.

He will be packaged with Storm in wave 14

I could have sworn we were getting a new Havok at some point.

He will be packaged with Storm in wave 14

Saw his energy blast accessory the other day. Very cool.

I'm happy with just a big chest Colossus. I've never really seen him as a truly massive guy just big compared to Cap Am and ppl like that. Where as Hulk, Thing and Juggy are huge compared to Cap etc. If we get a modern Colussnaught he needs to use the bulky pieces.

On a side note I just noticed are they new boot pieces on infected Wolvie? the tops seem to wrap around the leg much more then any I remember, they are even different then the normal Wolvie in the set.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good! Cool accessory for Longshot with multiple little knives flying. Hot damn I'm excited about this wave! :highfive2:

Plan on using Longshot's mullet for many 80s-90s pro wrestler customs.

i cannot get over how much i love all three of those, wolverine looks...well put it this way, im glad we are getting another wolverine :D

longshot and havok are just unbelievable

Yeah, I have very high expectations for this Wolverine, and currently plan on picking up 4 or 5 of them, at least. Possibly my favorite childhood character in the look I best knew and loved. Unbelievable Minimates have come this far without doing brown Wolvie justice, but now they are finally giving it a real shot.