UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates wave 47: Outback X-Men

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from getting these from my LCS. Really great set. I'm a bit annoyed though, because my Wolverine is missing the paint for his glove on his left arm. I assume it's just mine. Anybody else notice this on their's? Looks like I breaking out the paint to fix him...

On a more positive note, this wave brings my official minimate count to a nice round 600. At least until my TRU 14 order arrives, anyway!

Edited by Glantern

Any Brood pics would be great :-)

I haven't opened them yet, so in box photos only. The LCS also had Walking Dead and Tekken minimates but I passed.

AWESOME!! Would love to see out of package Colossus (in both forms) when you do.

Here's a few pics of my set. Both Colosus layouts shown. It's a tie between him and Longshot for my favorite. Issue with my Wolverine aside, this is a fun wave. Do wish the fastball special hands were a little easier to balance, but if you can get it to work it looks great.

post-2133-0-69127100-1350521963_thumb.jp

post-2133-0-34394700-1350521979_thumb.jp

post-2133-0-40955600-1350521994_thumb.jp

post-2133-0-36159000-1350522006_thumb.jp

Dazzler.jpg

Longshot.jpg

Colossus.jpg

Wolverine.jpg

broodwolvie.jpg

BroodRogue.jpg

Sorry to say, but it would appear all the flesh tones are off a little much the same as SF vs Tekken.

@ Tetton517: The "X" on shirtless Colossus' belt is off center in the pic above, but the other 3 I got in my case were perfectly centered. Just thought you'd like to know.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

IMG_20121017_214820.jpg

Nice to see the group shot.

I really like this wave a lot. Though when displaying Colossus with his clothed chest piece and gauntlets, it seems to make his legs look a little scrawny.

Edited by SuperChefMate