UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk Four Pack

ImABarRoomHero

Who's planning on buying this set?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on picking this set up?

• Yes, can't wait for a Hulk 4 pack.
    • No, I have little to no interest.
    • Couldn't care less either way.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this information coming from the same Zach Oat who insisted in The Speculation Thread that there were no factory issues? tongue.png

Seriously, while I'm curious to know what the hold-up is, I'm sure they'll be worth the wait... unless they don't come with that defeated heroes stand shown at SDCC. Then I'm totally quitiing Minimates. For, like, a week.

I predict that will not be a popular update.

With 68% of you, anyway. The rest of you couldn't care less!

Zach, that delay would be an easier pill to swallow if you could confirm that the defeated heroes stand shown at SDCC will be included... whistling.gif

As far as Robert and I know it will.

Is this information coming from the same Zach Oat who insisted in The Speculation Thread that there were no factory issues? tongue.png

Seriously, while I'm curious to know what the hold-up is, I'm sure they'll be worth the wait... unless they don't come with that defeated heroes stand shown at SDCC. Then I'm totally quitiing Minimates. For, like, a week.

No factory issues. Yes, we designed it earlier this year, but we only showed prototypes in October, and solicited it to retailers in December. Five months turnaround from that point is the optimum time -- we need to gather orders before we begin production, to get a ballpark. Any earlier dates you saw (even in the Ship Dates Update) were always wrong, and I'm sorry I posted that update with such a wrong, wrong date.

We also took some time to offer it as an exclusive. No one bit, so we ran with it ourselves.

You need to save your money for April, anyway. Lots of stuff hitting. May is big, too.

You need to save your money for April, anyway. Lots of stuff hitting. May is big, too.

May just got even bigger! My daughter's birthday, my wife's birthday, and Mother's Day all in the same month. And they're more Loki/Iron Man fans so I'm not sure how excited they be to get this set. I may have to keep it for myself.

May just got even bigger! My daughter's birthday, my wife's birthday, and Mother's Day all in the same month. And they're more Loki/Iron Man fans so I'm not sure how excited they be to get this set. I may have to keep it for myself.

It's also my birthday. sad.png

Why are you sad about that? Is it a big one?

mine too! and my wife and my anniversary too....not to mention IM3, ST 2 and Free Comic Book Day(happens to be right on my birthday this year!) May is always a big month!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 1 month later...

Don't call me Zachy.

My son Zach understands when people misspell his name with a "k" instead of an "h" but zero tolerance for anyone who tacks that "y" on the end. I always hated it myself. Not Hulk-rage mad but close enough.

Speaking of the Hulk set, is this still on schedule for a May 22nd release? I know things have been moving around a little.

Don't call me Zachy.

My son Zach understands when people misspell his name with a "k" instead of an "h" but zero tolerance for anyone who tacks that "y" on the end. I always hated it myself. Not Hulk-rage mad but close enough.

Speaking of the Hulk set, is this still on schedule for a May 22nd release? I know things have been moving around a little.

Only my mom calls me Zachy. Using a K is just annoying.

I think paint samples are waiting for me, and the packaging is designed, but I have not seen packaged samples. I am actually quite excited for this set. Hard to concentrate on shooting 49, 51 and TRU 16. I think Series 50 samples just arrived, as well. TOO... MUCH...