UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk Four Pack

ImABarRoomHero

Who's planning on buying this set?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on picking this set up?

• Yes, can't wait for a Hulk 4 pack.
    • No, I have little to no interest.
    • Couldn't care less either way.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Always enjoy seeing polls (I miss the one in the "most wanted new marvel mate" thread) and I voted for "can't wait" for this set. However, tbh a 4th category saying something like "will want to buy it when it comes out but not super excited" would probably have suited my feelings more. I like the look of the designs but I wouldn't say I can't wait since I get much more excited for new characters, however I will happily buy it, assuming it ever appears.

I think there should be an option that's something along the lines of "Would rather see these Hulks in two-packs with new Abomination, Zzzax, Bi-Beast and Wendigo."

I bet all of those would have bulked-up add ons. Have DST ever done two bulked-up figures in one pack?

I think there should be an option that's something along the lines of "Would rather see these Hulks in two-packs with new Abomination, Zzzax, Bi-Beast and Wendigo."
I bet all of those would have bulked-up add ons. Have DST ever done two bulked-up figures in one pack?

Mega Rage Hulk & Hulkbuster Iron Man were both pretty bulky.

• 1 month later...