UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk Four Pack

ImABarRoomHero

Who's planning on buying this set?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on picking this set up?

• Yes, can't wait for a Hulk 4 pack.
    • No, I have little to no interest.
    • Couldn't care less either way.

Ok..i haven't picked this set up yet..but am going to..can some one do me a favor? I was contemplating getting two..because i just picked up a spare bulked up Rhino..

My thoughts are:

Grey Hulk's head

Bulked up Rhino Torso and upper arms

Grey Hulk lower arms

Grey Hulk legs and feet..would have to eventually paint some bulked up Hulk's feet..

I think this might be pretty close..anyone that would be willing to take pictures will be rewarded with cupcakes in the afterlife!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok..i haven't picked this set up yet..but am going to..can some one do me a favor? I was contemplating getting two..because i just picked up a spare bulked up Rhino..

My thoughts are:

Grey Hulk's head

Bulked up Rhino Torso and upper arms

Grey Hulk lower arms

Grey Hulk legs and feet..would have to eventually paint some bulked up Hulk's feet..

I think this might be pretty close..anyone that would be willing to take pictures will be rewarded with cupcakes in the afterlife!

Hmmm, cupcakes, you say?

post-1943-0-22899600-1372606007_thumb.jp

Not bad at all. He'll definitely need some painted feet, but I might pick up an extra Mr. Fixit and Rhino and make this a permanent combination. Good idea!thumbsup.gif

Did you just call me fat?! sad.png

Luke is selling him loose for five bucks, btw, if you don't want to buy a full set.

Gasp! I would never do such a thing. Especially not when you've been so kind! I really do appreciate you taking the time to see if my recipe was good.

This really is an awesome group of people on this message board. Thank you, again! I shall make sure your afterlife is cupcake filled!

Will do... What was the email address?

Diamond Select

customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

Ask for Amy. :thumbsup:

She is back to work, right Zach?

No need to ask for anybody. She and I both get them. Not entirely sure when Amy will return.

In that case, how are we coming on the 7 of 9 issue?

I just opened my second set and found Composite Hulk has a bad peg in one of his feet so the leg can't fit down over the peg at all. Looks like I'm sending an e-mail also. :sad:

I had this happen too. I was able to use a slim a instrument to bend it back up. It now fits more snugly than any of the other feet in the pack :thumbsup:

If Amy is available, not to long. But I'm not sure if they're all set up yet from their move, even though its been a little while.