UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk Four Pack

ImABarRoomHero

Who's planning on buying this set?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on picking this set up?

• Yes, can't wait for a Hulk 4 pack.
    • No, I have little to no interest.
    • Couldn't care less either way.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't call me Zachy.

My son Zach understands when people misspell his name with a "k" instead of an "h" but zero tolerance for anyone who tacks that "y" on the end. I always hated it myself. Not Hulk-rage mad but close enough.

Speaking of the Hulk set, is this still on schedule for a May 22nd release? I know things have been moving around a little.

Only my mom calls me Zachy. Using a K is just annoying.

I think paint samples are waiting for me, and the packaging is designed, but I have not seen packaged samples. I am actually quite excited for this set. Hard to concentrate on shooting 49, 51 and TRU 16. I think Series 50 samples just arrived, as well. TOO... MUCH...

Hey, if you ever need help I've got a camera...

Don't call me Zachy.

My son Zach understands when people misspell his name with a "k" instead of an "h" but zero tolerance for anyone who tacks that "y" on the end. I always hated it myself. Not Hulk-rage mad but close enough.

Speaking of the Hulk set, is this still on schedule for a May 22nd release? I know things have been moving around a little.

Only my mom calls me Zachy. Using a K is just annoying.

I think paint samples are waiting for me, and the packaging is designed, but I have not seen packaged samples. I am actually quite excited for this set. Hard to concentrate on shooting 49, 51 and TRU 16. I think Series 50 samples just arrived, as well. TOO... MUCH...

Hey, if you ever need help I've got a camera...

Ditto!

Does Maestro still come with the cape and crown? and the heroes defeated base?

Awesome, I know nothing about Maestro but he is my favorite from this set so far, are his trophies mounted to a base he can stand on or is everything separate pieces?

Awesome, I know nothing about Maestro but he is my favorite from this set so far, are his trophies mounted to a base he can stand on or is everything separate pieces?

You know nothing about Maestro? Read Future Imperfect.

The trophies can be displayed on the piece that he comes with, but I don't believe there is a space for him to stand on it, no.

You know nothing about Maestro? Read Future Imperfect.

The trophies can be displayed on the piece that he comes with, but I don't believe there is a space for him to stand on it, no.

Awesome!!!! will be worth the wait. always loved the storyline