UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Incredible Hulk Four Pack

ImABarRoomHero

Who's planning on buying this set?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on picking this set up?

• Yes, can't wait for a Hulk 4 pack.
    • No, I have little to no interest.
    • Couldn't care less either way.

I know that it's not 100% official, but I figured we could still use a thread to discuss this. I'm really digging all of this, but I'm not a huge fan of the Rulk Hulk composite. It will still be interesting to get, but I would rather see an Old Man Logan Hulk or maybe a new Grulk. Either way, I hope this pack gets made.

http://toyfair12.asmzine.com/gallery/diamond-select-toys/slides/DSC04337.html

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of all the TTA sets we've seen so far, this is the one i've been most interested in. It's so bright & colourful - and these are four very distinct Hulk looks from through-out his history.

Much better than Wolverine (or rather Civilliam Logan) TTA.

Plus it contains a villain. WIN!

I really like the Hulk, and I really like this box set, but I'm almost 100% that I won't be buying it. While I enjoy getting odd gimmicky mate, like the tied up Green Goblin accessory Peter, these looks are just too specific for me. I try to limit my display to one of each character, or a few famous looks (e.g. I have red/blue and black Spideys, and 3 Wolverines; yellow, brown and vest n' jeans).

I do hope this well for DST though, as it looks like it could be very well made, one of those sets you can see the love put into. I think a standard Grey Hulk must be on the way, but his inclusion in this set would sway me.

Big fan of two out of four of these.

I think there are other "primitive Hulk" choices out there other than the Ultimates version. The HoM look or the post Onslaught purple face paint look would have been preferable.

And I didn't personally care for the "Composite Hulk" story, so I'm pretty meh on a minimate commemorating it.

Pretty cool looking designs, just not personally on board with the those to. Buy the heck out of it for the other two no matter who they are packed with.

Are these confirmed yet, or still being shopped around?

I must say, i really don't like the Composite. It's more the fault of Marvel; what a stupid idea. The 'Mate looks lovely as it combines the best aspects of two great figures, but the idea makes me not want it.

REALLY wish we had a new Banner coming in this though. Even if he were "Ruffalo Influenced" it'd be nice to get a new one.

Besides that, Fixit, Maestro, and Primitive are stellar. Not a Hulk guy and i want all of those, so hat's off to DST there.

Axe composite Hulk and give me a Bulked-Up Grey Hulk, and I love it. Though I get why one might want to avoid two Grey Hulks in one set...

What would be AWESOME is if Fixit came with extra parts to make him Grey Hulk... but I'm guessing that's too much to hope for. Since all those parts would make for almost an entire second mate.

I appreciate the half and half one for its artistic value and all... but I have little use for... "non-canon" (I don't know a better way to phrase it, lol) figures...

I'm not sold on this set because there's not much Hulk love in me. Sorry big fella.

But I'm really curious about the thing Lobsterman already pointed out:

I wonder how Maestro Hulk's right arm is going to work? Is it going to be sculpted into position in the cape as shown on the art?

Either it's just displayed like this on the pic, or it's sculpted. Otherwise DST would come up with a new joint and we all know that Minimates are 2.5" inches tall and have 14 points of articulation...

Wait - so it wasn't just cover-art . . . . there actually WAS a compound hulk character int he story?

Yep. The mind boggles.

Yep. The mind boggles.

I want to sigh and throw my hands up in disgust. . .but one of my favorite childhood comics had this character on the cover:

scan.gif

Having said that, Red Hulk is no, uh, Batman.

Can you imagine the response to DC releasing a Composite Superman story with a straight face today?

And there is no doubt in my mind Grant Morrison already has one written, ready to go. It's probably a whole mini-series.

Edited by Lobsterman