UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V5

Minimate Multiverse Brings You

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V5

At anytime, in any month, in any forum/thread, we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it.

The first 5 members to post "Are you man enough to fight me!" (Man do I want my Guile minimate) in this thread wins a Chun-Li vs. M.Bison AFX exclusive 2-pack!

ChunLiExcCard.jpg

Picture courtesy of MMC

Rules:
You must have 30 or more posts to qualify. Spamming for post counts will not be tolerated.

You must be a registered member from at least October or before.

You can’t win two consecutive giveaways. This means if you win this one, you can’t win the next one. Past winners will be posted at giveaway time.

Rules are subject to change.

Last Madness Winners
1.) Fujis
2.) Donny B
3.) Reideen1313
4.) Resurrection Bob
5.) Nestle

Please note: MMMV is not responsible for prizes lost in the post.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to see why we have the "no 2 consecutive wins rule"... To keep me from winning every prize :P

Oh, and the next contest should be for some wave 12 mates! *coughsentrycough*

^^^lol, well the rule was there from the beginning for a reason. Plus you never know what the next prize could be. There will be 2-packs, single packs, single packaged blanks, and so on.

I'm pretty sleepy. I noticed that these prizes don't get nabbed up as quick when they are posted in forums that are not frequently visited. Everyone's in Minimate Arms and the Marvel forum :P

^^^lol, well the rule was there from the beginning for a reason. Plus you never know what the next prize could be. There will be 2-packs, single packs, single packaged blanks, and so on.

I'm pretty sleepy. I noticed that these prizes don't get nabbed up as quick when they are posted in forums that are not to frequently visited. Everyone's in Minimate Arms and the Marvel forum :P

See, I read every post everywhere, so I CANNOT miss this. Unless you post it at three at night... Man, I'm tempted to just win the damn things...

And it's better that way, so then we don't have a repeat of the "jeremythesequel" incedent.

Does no one want them??

Thought it would be nice to give those who havent won before a chance.... that's all.

T.

Same here. But it seems everyone's gone. Or I'm going insane, because now that I want the BSG mates, I have WAY too much stuff to look forward to.

Congrats to the winners!!

1.) luke314pi

2.) Soylent Bean

3.) Totalus_Kat

4.) mav-man

5.) ZArox

You will be contacted about your prizes shortly.

Not by me though, Amazing.JL. I'm just goofing off!