• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

delayed until December. boo-urns!!

Thank GOD.

I was looking at a less recent schedule yesterday and they had this set, The Expendables 2 set, AND Walking Dead series 1 all hitting this Wednesday. My wallet had a seizure.

Now it looks like October 3rd is going to be a killer day for Minimates with Walking Dead, Marvel series 47, and the Mummy set hitting at once. Fortunately that's a day before my birthday so I might actually be able to swing the whole haul. Otherwise... :mellow:

By the way; Is there a thread for scheduled releases? I looked and couldn't find one.

• 1 month later...

i'm looking forward to this set, but only for the slobbering, tongue out Venom. he's the best to be made, by far, and will look so good on my little Spider-Man display...which, obviously, is not yet complete. Kingpin and Rhino are going on the middle section as soon as i get them. and i'm trying to decide what to add to the blue piece on the front...

DSC02751.jpg

i'm looking forward to this set, but only for the slobbering, tongue out Venom. he's the best to be made, by far, and will look so good on my little Spider-Man display...which, obviously, is not yet complete. Kingpin and Rhino are going on the middle section as soon as i get them. and i'm trying to decide what to add to the blue piece on the front...

DSC02751.jpg

How about a Spider-man logo?

i put Mephisto in there 1. because of that storyline that broke up Spidey and MJ and 2. because i don't really know what else to do with him. I don't read the Spider-Man books so i know he's not been a big threat over the years, but he did have at least 1 big impact on the character...

i thought about making it a 'friends and foes' display so i could include Black Cat, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider and Aunt May, but i didn't have a display base big enough that i didn't already have plans for...

and i think what i'm going to do is put a picture of Spider-Man with his spider senses tingling at the front. I've just got to find one.