UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Final Fantasy X

I've always been partial to the tenth Final Fantasy game. The character designs are fantastic. Of course, Final Fantasy 7 and 3, and probably 8 and 9, etc would be made before 10; or none in reality.

Tidus,Yuna,Lulu,Rikku

but I would want the most: Auron, Kimahri, and Wakka

Anybody play this game? Could Square Enix ever do a deal with Minimates? What characters besides FF7 characters(let's just agree,we want them all) would you want to see?

I may want to commission some talent to make me a custom Auron if one was up for the task. Seems pretty difficult. Please help spitball some ideas on how Auron, Kimahri, Wakka, and Tidus could be done...

I know that you said that all FF7 characters need to be made but I'm still putting down Red XIII simply because he'd likely fall dead last on most character lists. Beyond that I'd like in no particular order

FF6

Terra (Human)

Locke

Edgar

Setzer

Mog the moogle

FF7: Crisis Core

Genesis

Zack

FF8

Squall

Zell with hoverboard

Fujin

Raijin

Wedge and Biggs

Moomba

FFX

Kimahri (I'm waiting to see the Battle Beast line before I consider doing a custom)

FFX-2

Yuna Gunner, Beserker, and Trainer

Riku Gunner, Thief, and Berserker

Paine Warrior and Songstress

Other Square Properties to go along with Final Fantasy

ChronoTrigger and ChronoCross, Star Ocean Series, The World Ends with You, And perhaps the biggest of all

Kingdom Hearts.

Minimate Keyblades for everybody!

Of course it'll most likely never happen unless of course we see a Capcom vs. Square Enix or Street Fighter X Final Fantasy Dissidia.

• 6 months later...