UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

UK Meet-Up

dj87

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to trying some cookies, (they're veggie right?) I'll also be in, Helen Slater, Dina Meyer & Terry Farrells photo queues on the Saturday

Yep they are suitable for vegetarians but not vegans. Just eggs, flour and sugar. A lot of sugar :lol:

I don't see why I couldn't... if I could tag along with you, Matt?

Are tickets still available?

Yeah they are still available. I'll text you.

Looking forward to trying some cookies, (they're veggie right?) I'll also be in, Helen Slater, Dina Meyer & Terry Farrells photo queues on the Saturday

Tempted to grab myself a Supergirl poster and get Helen Slater to sign it. Pants movie, but think it would look cool when I eventually get my man cave.

FYI Stan Lee has added more photo sessions to his weekend. £65 a pop though! I had one in NYC with him a couple of years back, and the photo wasn't great. Wanted a replacement photo and missed out on the first batch at £45. £65 might be a bit too much for me.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=28581752&PageSize=50&Page=5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...