Weird & Cool Youtube Video's...

bruticus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice cape. Pretty cool medley. Is that a group you get together with frequently to do this sort of thing?

Actually it was organized by the lit teachers at my high school. That was my last chance to do something of that type (Graduating today after all) and I wanted to go out with a bang.

I did.

Aha. Congratulations on graduation. Fun times are ahead. So are bills. Be ready for both.

When I was in high school and shortly after, I had a few friends that got together to do little sketches and performances and such at a local bookstore. It was really cool. If you were into it, you should keep it up. I bet you had some fellow classmates that enjoyed it as well.

Well relating to Disney Villains I've found this GEM of a song that was deleted from The Emperor's New Groove (probably back when it was Kingdom of the Sun and a very serious story and before most of the songs were cut.).

And it blew my mind.

Yzma's song from the late great Kingdom of the Sun:

You won't regret watching this

• 2 weeks later...

I found an awesome General Grievous costum/custom.

Ok Grievous isn't that awesome and the creator doesn't sound that awesome either, but man that's cool!

(Fyi: In the beginning, the guy is saying that his original video was deleted by youtube, because he used parts of the original sw score.And then he mentions that he got back and made little tweaks on Grievous eyes. So it's nothing really interesting he's saying...)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

this is a MUST MUST MUST watch video i very rarely come across stuff this good but if your into a eye popper its Jane Badler eating a mouse on the jace show in real time- for those who dont know Jane Badler she is the QUEEN!!!

in V from the 80s and now again tonight shes back YYEESSSS - on the premier of V season 2 cannot wait for that, so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEefffxgiY0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...