UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weird & Cool Youtube Video's...

bruticus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found those spots on fake German and fake English. This is funny - although both speakers seem to be Germans!

You see, English does sound like that spot to me. Really. If I don't really listen to what people say, English seems to have this "sound". Do you feel the same for the German example?

Yep, as far as I know, that "fake German" is the real McCoy :D

Yep, as far as I know, that "fake German" is the real McCoy :D

That is so funny. I think it sounds weired. At least the english pronounced version this guy does. The second one sounds somehow German, but still in a weired and strange way.

What do you think about that fake English one?

I think there were a few points where his words were too brusquely spoken, sounding more German, but apart from than that I could definitely tell that he was speaking not just English, but "American" gibberish.

Edited by karamazov80

Well it's not youtube. Hell it barely qualifies as a video. But my guilty conscience would never let me go if I passed up the chance to allow those few deprived people who haven't seen it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present one of the greatest comedies in full free online glory (with comercials, but it's few and they're short. Small price to pay). That's right. What else cold it be butGhostbusters?

• 1 month later...

Don't know if any of you have seen or remember Cartoon Planet from the 1990s, but I was recently reminded of it, and am now enjoying its goodness on the Youtube. Just a fun, mindless show. Here is a taste of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la4QqhRZfRg

Don't know if any of you have seen or remember Cartoon Planet from the 1990s, but I was recently reminded of it, and am now enjoying its goodness on the Youtube. Just a fun, mindless show. Here is a taste of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la4QqhRZfRg

Dude I watched that all the time XD Have you ever played Blast Zorak on CN.com? I'll have to look for it on one of my old harddrives...

Back on topic, here's something if you like dubs/Street Fighter IV XD

IN A RAP BATTLE!!! And the rap is actually pretty good.

"I'll chop apart that redwood tree and slice the wings off of a bee. I'm not a Circus Freak, I'm WOLVERINE!"

Edited by Trekker 42

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That was awesome. Avatar does look pretty bad :(

That Hitler scene, it's from the movie Downfall right?

Yep.

Most all Hitler videos are friggen classics. The XBOX Epic leaves me in laughter every freaking time.

And as for Avatar... Well I was hopeful, I have been rendered apprehensive. If the movie gets good reviews, I will see it. And by good reviews, I mean from people who I trust, not critics. IE MMMV members. If it gets crap reviews, I guess I have to flip the coin. I'm not 100% sure of its awesome now...

Speaking of the Hitler Videos... Hilter finds out he's a joke on youtube

Edited by Trekker 42

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...