UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weird & Cool Youtube Video's...

bruticus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that it's always me that finds all the disturbing stuff? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_CzplL9aI...feature=related

& this

:lol:

While clicking on your second link, I ran across

. This is an older video, but the first that I've seen of it. It is pretty cool, I think.

I really couldn't contain my laughter on this one; check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItZyFg7HBk

That's one of the worst Family Guy episodes I've seen, honestly.

That and the cool whip one. For some reason, everyone I know besides myself like that episode.

I actually liked that episode primarily because of the song. I could care less about the Jesus part of the episode. But that whole Surfin' Bird, subplot if you will, was amazing. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I really couldn't contain my laughter on this one; check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItZyFg7HBk

That's one of the worst Family Guy episodes I've seen, honestly.

That and the cool whip one. For some reason, everyone I know besides myself like that episode.

I actually liked that episode primarily because of the song. I could care less about the Jesus part of the episode. But that whole Surfin' Bird, subplot if you will, was amazing. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

:blink: I still have mixed feelings about this episode; my sister loves it, and while the premise was hilarious I now feel like twitching every time I hear Surfin' Bird.

lol at any Family Guy appearance by Adam West :lol:

This one is a bit, okay, a lot NSFW, because of the lyrics, but I was literally crying with laughter by the end.

Nightmares... :sick:

That video made me...JIZZ IN MY PANTS...seriously, that was the best song i have EVER heard, and a great evening pick-me-up. I've been feeling a little down lately, and that helped WAY too much. I ROLFMAOed...;)

Thanks, TM2

This one is a bit, okay, a lot NSFW, because of the lyrics, but I was literally crying with laughter by the end.

Nightmares... :sick:

That video made me...JIZZ IN MY PANTS...seriously, that was the best song i have EVER heard, and a great evening pick-me-up. I've been feeling a little down lately, and that helped WAY too much. I ROLFMAOed...;)

Thanks, TM2

Wow the MMV brain trust is working hard today!

T.

• 2 weeks later...