UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weird & Cool Youtube Video's...

bruticus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else hate this goddamn commercial?

It comes on every morning on ESPN before I go to work, and pisses me off. I hate everything about this commercial. What an annoying ass. At least this youtube is kind of funny, with the censoring and whatnot. Here is another annoying-ass commercial that our UK and Canadian friends here might be lucky enough not to have seen:

This is not a joke. It is a real commercial. In fact, sometimes they do show that first commercial back to back. Makes you want to destroy your television. . .they must think the U.S. consumer is a stupid asshole who would buy anything that gets beat into their head enough. And you know what, they are probably right. And since I saw the link on the side of the page:

This used to come on ALL the time. This is how Americans see the British.

Edited by karamazov80

This is not a joke. It is a real commercial. In fact, sometimes they do show that first commercial back to back. Makes you want to destroy your television. . .they must think the U.S. consumer is a stupid asshole who would buy anything that gets beat into their head enough. And you know what, they are probably right. And since I saw the link on the side of the page:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Lois this is not my Batman glass.

Anyway: makes you wonder what the hell it actually does

Anybody else hate this goddamn commercial?

It comes on every morning on ESPN before I go to work, and pisses me off. I hate everything about this commercial. What an annoying ass. At least this youtube is kind of funny, with the censoring and whatnot. Here is another annoying-ass commercial that our UK and Canadian friends here might be lucky enough not to have seen:

This used to come on ALL the time. This is how Americans see the British.

I had the good fortune to be able to watch 'cable' in my lonely hotel-room in San Diego. I saw those ads & at the end of the week duly kicked the screen in. It cost me $150* but I retained my sanity...... or what remains of it.

*the insurance claim includes the words "..5.6 on the Richter Scale.....lost balance....TV fell..."

.....& this is how we British see America :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4DEdUmA6A

This ad has actually been banned here because of it's homophobic theme. True.

& this is just irreverent

edit:

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'm not, by nature, a violent person, but those commercials honestly make me furious.

.....& this is how we British see America :P

This ad has actually been banned here because of it's homophobic theme. True.

& this is just irreverent

Don't see how they corrected the "homophobic" issue in the second commercial, exactly ;)

Someone pointed me towards this video and i still find it awe inspiring...

El Camino Del Rey

I probably find it fascinating because there's absolutely no chance that you would get me up that high without the use of sedatives :P

That was really mindblowing! I've been rappelling when I was in Boy Scouts and when I went to Boot Camp. But this....I mean certain section of the walkway had holes that could have collapsed at any time! Wow that was cool!

That was really mindblowing! I've been rappelling when I was in Boy Scouts and when I went to Boot Camp. But this....I mean certain section of the walkway had holes that could have collapsed at any time! Wow that was cool!

Must be an amazing feeling to be up there and to be able to look out on that view...

• 2 weeks later...