UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weird & Cool Youtube Video's...

bruticus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cool :D Have I been waiting for a topic like this, I surf youtube. all the time... I really haven't got a life <G> However I would not want to be that person now :P

Scene: Restaurant

Waiter: "That will be £65, for your meal, please." << french accent :P

Customer: "Do you take pound coins?"

Waiter: "Yes we do..."

Customer: "Good..." *Puts hand in pocket and pulls out a handful of £ coins* "...that should be enough."

cheers,

Tk

Right, so not only do I do concepts and make banners and other pictures I also make Trailers and fan vids :) So I thought I'd share a couple with ya and also some other stuff I've picked up <G>

Serenity - Fan Vid

Note: For all you Serenity Fans out there :P I had fun making this one.

Star Trek: Frontier Fleet

Note: Okay this is one of the three Trailers I made for my PBEM I roleplay in for the sixth succesful year of roleplay. Its also my fave :)

Stargate Atlantis: The return

Note: If you havent seen this episode of Atlantis then do not watch it, as it does contain spoilers, if you have seen it then kudos to you and you can watch it... also take a mental note there is someone from the video who is here on the boards :D

Note: If your bored and alone at the Office maybe ya should do that <G>

Note: This is non graphical so its rated for all, if you ever want to know the rules of the Male bathroom you should watch this.

Noah Everyday

Note: Its weird but I love it :) Its very inspirational and dedication.

Note: The mickey Take

Last one <G>

Chad Vader

Note: Darth Vader like you've never seen him before.

cheers,

Tk

NOOOOOOOO!!!

What are you doing you crazy child... everyone DO NOT LOOK AT EXAMPLE 2!!! it will burn your eyes, I cannot mention what it is in the fear of killing a Minimate, but its the product we the Minimate collectors despise...

I say we burn Bruticus to the steak.... witch, witch, witch!

*Aim a pitchfork at Bruticus* I cast you out, you sinner...

cheers,

Tk

i found luke314pi's painting video while i didnt even knew it excisted :)

that was pretty cool

and dudes!

how could someone have sooo much coins AND spare time :jawdrop:

I'm about to make myself look a complete arse here but *shrugs*

This is a video of me and my mate Dave messing around one afternoon after leaving the pub.

We've got a full length version but it won't upload to Youtube for some reason :(

*steels himself for the torrent of sarcastic comments :P *

HA! You have given up your true identity Donny B, your loved ones will be in danger... you should never reveal your true identity... I knew I had seen your face before, those damn wanted posters! <G>

AH-HA! I shall be phoning crimestoppers Bruticus, I wondered where my crates went... expect the police within the hour <G>

cheers,

Tk

AH-HA! I shall be phoning crimestoppers Bruticus, I wondered where my crates went... expect the police within the hour <G>

For some strange reason on that day there was loads of bread crates just lying around, so me and my mate Dave took it as a sign that we should probably take the chance and make ourselves look stupid. I normally don't need a digital camcorder to do that but i've found it helps :P

HA! You have given up your true identity Donny B, your loved ones will be in danger... you should never reveal your true identity... I knew I had seen your face before, those damn wanted posters!

...curses. now everyone shall know that I am Donny B.

whatever shall I do?

[/completely dry and monotone sarcasm]

You may want to remove that video as its proof that you stole them.....

You should think yourself lucky i didn't put up the one we did when we worked at Pizza Hut, nothing dodgy or dangerous but it shows what Hutians do when boredom kicks in :P

:o I can never eat at Pizza hut ever again... and I love Pizza Hut.

cheers,

Tk

Nah, don't worry, it's nothing dodgy like that. We totally followed health & safety in that store. Well except for the one time we was playing hockey with a can of tuna and brooms and the can exploded throwing tuna all over the place :unsure:

I'm uploading it now so when it's finished i'll post up a link :D

The "Extreme Stair Surfing" is the end segment of this particular video...

LOL, I saw that episode of Robot Chicken the other night... and I laughed really hard, when I saw it reminded me of Lurch77 straight away :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9dazdcogBw << This is pretty funny from a Simpsons point of view <G>

cheers,

Tk

P.S anyone seen the WOW South Park Episode?

LOL, I saw that episode of Robot Chicken the other night... and I laughed really hard, when I saw it reminded me of Lurch77 straight away :D

I've only ever seen one episode of Robot Chicken and that was only because it had Transformers in it, so i'm not actually clued into what you're on about :(