UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've seen everything to finish out the series. About 3 weeks ago, I found MORDAK and MOJO shipping in the same cases. I just got back from WWD and saw everything I could have wanted.

Ironicly enough, the one wave I want, the Villains wave, I've never seen. And my problem is, I want the figures but not the pieces. I'm not willing to bay $10 for a $4 figure. The build-a-bear can bite me. The only one I ever wanted was the Sentinel. So, ya know, if any one feels like hooking me up with some loose figures...

I heard a rumor that since this is toybiz's last line, they actually made even amounts of variant cases to regular cases. So you figure there's two of each in a case, but half are variants in half the cases made..... So in short there are 3 regular to every variant out there.

I've heard reports of these hitting my area, but haven't seen them personally. From what I can tell they've only hit select Wal Mart's south of me or waay north of me in Cappy's neck of the woods :( Since I was experiencing some vehicle trouble's, my getting around has been few and far between. But now that I've gotten the problem fixed, I've been to broke to go toy hunting :P Hope to start getting out more next week, as I've missed the hunt. Cloneme, I'll have to doublecheck, but I think I might have 1 or both of the variants from the Sentinel wave. If you can give me a few days, more than happy to help ;)

Ah, the thrill of the hunt. The day after I found all of the variants, I went back into Wal-Mart and followed a guy from my town who I know collects right to the action figure aisle, straight to the ML pegs. He started looking through for variants and I didn't have the heart to tell him they were gone. Actually, I almost laughed and gloated because he's a big jerk who used to be rude to my best friend, but I stopped myself and just walked away.

Nothing in this area has ANY kind of updated stuff........ most places still have Apocalypse, Legendary Riders and most recently.......MOJO.......but those are few and far between.

The only figure I want to pick up from the MODOK series is the Blue Variant Wasp............

Picked up the set this evening, minus the variants this evening. Hopefully I can track these down once the weekend madness is over.

• 5 weeks later...

Need to revive this. I was wondering who had the biggest collection here. Also, TM2 I can find a couple villians. Who do you need? Anyway, my collection, counting a couple SMC figures, totals 76. I am still looking for quite a few, so check my want/have list. Extremely ones before wave 9, as I am missing the majority of those.

Does anyone know by chance how many Marvel Legends figures have been released total?

Not counting variants, around 169. How many do you have?

Not sure lost count. If your number is correct then probably 260. I had a list and passed 200 some time ago. I have some dupes and double BAFs and some box sets. The only figure I don't have is Toad. I have everything else even variants/icons/boxsets. Yes I'm a completist, but I think everyone knows that. :P

I will say that I'm extremely close to quiting legends, because I'm just not liking the lineups and it burns a bigger hole in my wallet. :P If they don't get better after the first two hasbro waves, then I'm out. I'll probably only collect Icons and be exclusive to collecting minimates.

Does anyone know by chance how many Marvel Legends figures have been released total?

Not counting variants, around 169. How many do you have?

Not sure lost count. If your number is correct then probably 260. I had a list and passed 200 some time ago. I have some dupes and double BAFs and some box sets. The only figure I don't have is Toad. I have everything else even variants/icons/boxsets. Yes I'm a completist, but I think everyone knows that. :P

I will say that I'm extremely close to quiting legends, because I'm just not liking the lineups and it burns a bigger hole in my wallet. :P If they don't get better after the first two hasbro waves, then I'm out. I'll probably only collect Icons and be exclusive to collecting minimates.

Hasbro Wave Three is:

Cyclops (Astonishing X-Men costume)

Danger

Ord

First Appearance Storm

Cosmic Marvel Girl (Rachel)

X-Men: The Last Stand Angel

X-Men: The Last Stand Colossus

If you get out, feel free to let me know, as I'm looking for a ton of figures. Escpecially Deadpool and many Wave 15, as well as many behind Wave 9.