UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get the two ML sets, after much gnashing of teeth. It initially added two of each to my cart and I lot like 10 minutes trying to get it slimmed back down. Tried for the Stormtrooper, but he was gone by the time I could get him added. Oh well.

I had 4 of the Strange set in my cart because of being trigger happy. By the time I was able to delete the extra 3, it was sold out. Sucks. I should have just bought the 4 and resold the others.

I managed to get the two ML sets, after much gnashing of teeth. It initially added two of each to my cart and I lot like 10 minutes trying to get it slimmed back down. Tried for the Stormtrooper, but he was gone by the time I could get him added. Oh well.

I had 4 of the Strange set in my cart because of being trigger happy. By the time I was able to delete the extra 3, it was sold out. Sucks. I should have just bought the 4 and resold the others.

They would have cancelled your order. While HTS lets you order more than 2, the limit is actually 2. Any order placed for more than 2, or any additional orders placed, would have been cancelled.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

They would have cancelled your order. While HTS lets you order more than 2, the limit is actually 2. Any order placed for more than 2, or any additional orders placed, would have been cancelled.

I don't suppose anyone bought a spare they'd sell to me. That was a painful and saddening experience.

Sorry Ten, I decided to just go the eBay route and pick up the ones I wanted loose. Hela, Brother Vodoo and the Dread One are all really nice though....

I can't afford the prices she's commanding currently. sad.png

yeah - i'm not ready to drop $80+ on a single figure. I'm worried that she's only going to get dearer as well.

Got my Rhino set from BBTS:

RhinoSeries.jpg

Hadn't initially planned to get them all, but I figured I wanted enough that the whole set was worth it. Rhino has some serious heft. I don't like his classic head as much as I thought I would. I think Chameleon might be my favorite in the set, though.

I also found Ant-Man at a nearby Walgreens. He's a lot of fun, even if I'm not much of a fan of the story he's from.

AntMan.jpg

I'd definitely buy that wave as minimates. The extra heads for Chameleon seems like exactly the kind of thing DST would do.

Angela won the fan poll, barely edging out Darkhawk. Boo.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Whatever. I didn't need another awesome hunk of plastic on my shelf anyway. Leaves more room for minimates, which are better anyway...

Stupid democracy...