UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in need of Agent Venom?

Looks like I am. My local Walgreens has a cruddy toy section; I took a trip to one that's a bit far away and found empty pegs. I'm not dying for him, and probably wouldn't have even gone if there weren't reports of Walgreens getting in the Chewbacca/ Vader SWBS wave, but I'm getting sick of looking. So if you have one, I'd pay cost and shipping. PM me.

Is anyone still finding the Fantomex figure at discount stores in their area? I'm honestly looking for just two right arms at this point to complete my Skull and Zola BAF. Also, has anyone spotted the Target exclusive 3 pack in their area yet? How are the paint applications? I've been on a vacation, so nothing new on my end.

Thanks MiniJames, for what Amazon is asking I could pay a little bit more and get 2 + shipping at the discount stores. Is that the DPCI or SKU for that? I'm dropping my son off for his first day of school and will be stopping by a Target tomorrow afterwards.

Thanks man, appreciate it. My little guy just started Pre-K, so I totally spaced on this when I went to a Target today. Debating on if I'm going to swing through one tomorrow while he is in class tomorrow. I guess I need to take a screenshot of this.

^^Thanks HJ, but I'm looking for the arm and not necessarily the figure. I don't know enough about him to really care about him. I'm kind of hoping that I've been hooked up with the 2 right arms I need though. I'm waiting for confirmation though. Thanks for the offer though thumbsup.gif

I am looking for the Legends Storm, but don't get much Minimates at my local TRU. So if you can't make a trade hit me up and we'll see if we can work something outwink.png

• 2 weeks later...

I never had much affection for the character, but will fit in well with Thor/Odin which I plan on buying the whole wave of. They are apparently from an AOU wave also including Cap. Gold Ultron? Angela? I didnt read it so I'm not sure who the players are.