UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mold is getting a re-release, along with Rocket, and a brand new Drax, comic style Gamora, and BAF Groot with a comic style head in a box set, but it's going to be their Marvel Now costumes, so SL & RR won't be the same colors as the current RR I have & SL I'm trying to get.

HP beat me to it.

I'll still get the boxed set, because I'm now a giant GotG whore, but I want these colors (navy & red), too. confused.gif

Added Jean Grey to my collection this last week (btw Stryfe is still available loose/no baf for $15 shipped)

1408401630308.jpg

Still looking for Storm, suppose I'll get Magneto and Cyclops eventually too just not in a rush. If anybody has just the Storm figure and no BAF Id still be interested.

Added Jean Grey to my collection this last week (btw Stryfe is still available loose/no baf for $15 shipped)

1408401630308.jpg

Still looking for Storm, suppose I'll get Magneto and Cyclops eventually too just not in a rush. If anybody has just the Storm figure and no BAF Id still be interested.

That's a nice looking figure. I may have to pick that one up as 90's xmen are my jam.

I'm still ISO Storm from Xmen legends. She's the last figure I need , aside from Hydra trooper, to have a complete Marvel Infinite Legends collection. If anyone sees/has a storm please keep me in mind. My paypal is at the ready! Thanks.

BTW, if anyone needs the Jubilee parts from Magneto and Stryfe, let me know.

Send me a pm hellpop. I'm not interested in Magneto.

I'm still ISO Storm from Xmen legends. She's the last figure I need , aside from Hydra trooper, to have a complete Marvel Infinite Legends collection. If anyone sees/has a storm please keep me in mind. My paypal is at the ready! Thanks.

Do you have access to the Agent Venom that's being sold at Walgreen's Lokash? There's a guy in Mexico who has access to them and is looking for that figure. I'm actually looking in the hopes that I can make a trade.

Well hopefully I didn't miss out on this toobiggrin.png Sent you a pm whywing whistling.gif Speaking of BAF pieces, does anyone have an extra right arm to the Zola BAF? Bought a lot off of eBay and he doesn't have the right arm. Still looking for Starlord for you tenime and had no luck.

Thanks, and thanks for keeping me updated via PM, too.

I have Drax, Daken, and Fantomex from the Zola wave, and I should still have the BAF pieces (though, I can't remember if I got any of them without those pieces). I'm in the process of packing up my house to move, so I'm not sure where they'd be if I had them, but if I come across an arm while I'm packing, I'll let you know if it's the right one.

One of the things that has kept me from collecting Marvel Legends in the Hasbro era up until this point has been the absolutely ridiculous prices for characters (mostly female) that I love. Emma Frost's remake at $90 made me want to stab somebody, so I just sucked it up and bought a case of 8 from BBTS for what equated to $20 a figure. Thankfully I think the extras will sell/trade fast for me and I can bask in the glory of a fairly priced White Queen.

Psylocke is another one that kills me. The head on the SDCC X Force set is beautiful but the cheapest I've found the set for was an unjustifiable $160.

I hear you. I've either traded or bought lots to play catch up. Sounds like we're in the same boat. I've been trying to locate the X-Force exclusive for quite some time. Although I never picked up the new Emma. Of course now I'm regretting I haven't. Did you pick up the old White Queen to give her a cape? That, and the BAF piece are the only reason to have that early figure. It is amazing how they've turned things around with their figures.

I hear you. I've either traded or bought lots to play catch up. Sounds like we're in the same boat. I've been trying to locate the X-Force exclusive for quite some time. Although I never picked up the new Emma. Of course now I'm regretting I haven't. Did you pick up the old White Queen to give her a cape? That, and the BAF piece are the only reason to have that early figure. It is amazing how they've turned things around with their figures.

If I do pick up the whole figure just for the cape it would likely be the diamond version, but I'm hoping someone just has an extra.

Hasbros first Emma was what made me quit collecting Legends the first time, I really hate that figure.

Edited by minijames

Lokash your accounting for:

Winter Soldier

WW2 Cap

Hydra Soldier

AIM Soldier

Red Skull

Yes, the only one I don't have on order is the Hydra Soldier. Trying to find reasonably priced one on ebay.
Cool! I wish they had made more of them, you need at least two haha but maybe that's just me and the stormtrooper effect. Edited by Zak Katz

Bit the bullet and paid $40 for Gladiator on eBay. confused.gif

Still need a Star-Lord. People are asking way more for him than the rest (thanks, movie, as amazing as you were). *sigh*

Check your pm's TENIME. I think I've got you covered on the Star-Lord situation.