UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those figures look pretty good. Though I think the Moon Knight is too dark. I wasn't impressed with the Marvel Select version etiher. Maybe it's just me

i know the human torch was released a while back but, i found out my bro had one and its like no other Marvel Legends human torch i've seen anywhere.

he got the Marvel Legends Series 2 human torch and it has the fantastic four emblem on the chest.

was it a big mistake to have opened it up or is it not worth much?

when i find the digicam usb chord, i'll post up a pick of it.

:D Somehow I missed some of these displays. Not sure if they were at the Marvel display or what? But I thought I had caught everything at Hasbro's display :( I'm liking the figures, especially Yellow Jacket and Quicksilver. Not to mention we finally get a articulated She Hulk, hopefully a variant version in the FF outfit

My previous post about the Moon Kinght figure is wrong. Jesse from ToyBiz confirmed that Moon Knight variant will be all white. So it goes like this:

Regular Moon Knight: Dark / Black

Variant Moon Knight: All-White

I am not impressed with the near-black Moon Knight we saw at SDCC - looks too mcuh like he was dipped in ink. Hopefully the final figure is better, or else I'm just getting the variant.

My previous post about the Moon Kinght figure is wrong. Jesse from ToyBiz confirmed that Moon Knight variant will be all white. So it goes like this:

Regular Moon Knight: Dark / Black

Variant Moon Knight: All-White

I am not impressed with the near-black Moon Knight we saw at SDCC - looks too mcuh like he was dipped in ink. Hopefully the final figure is better, or else I'm just getting the variant.

Why make the variant the white figure. That does not make sense to me.

Those next couple of waves are a bit... Variant Heavy...

Longshot looks great, though... Loads better than the proto. I'll definately be picking him up.

when are they coming out, i cant wait to get my hands on those X3 figures. dark phoenix rocked!

The only BAF I every really wanted was Galactus, but couldn't bring myself to by all the figures in that wave, since I really only wanted one or two. I have almost all of Giant Man except the feet and left hand. I've seen the figures that have the pieces, but just don't want to spend it on figures I don't want.

Thanks for the link of pics Lurch. I love the 1st appl Iron Man (grey, not so much the gold), and I'll have to get Luke Cage to go with my Iron Fist. The Spider-Woman are definite musts too.

• 2 weeks later...

My Wal-Mart finally got the Icons in. They hadd all of them, including variants except the gold Iron Man. Nice figures, but I am waiting for wave 2. HULK SMASH!

Now if only they'd make an Icons Abomination..... I'd buy it.

Me too! It'd be pretty cool.

Thanks Boyd, I hadn't seen that grey Hulk. Now I won't be able to sleep until they are in my hands... :blink: