UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

Well this looks promising, hopefully we'll have some pics in Toyfare and displays at SDCC :D And as others pointed out, no scale issues? I would hate to see War Hulk be the same size as Emma <_<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am a little biased when it comes to Hulk, but I have been hoping for a Planet Hulk figure.

Wolverine & Iron Man are the poster children for this line. Has there been a wave without one of these two in it? <_<

You can also check them out in this months Toyfare. I saw them today at my local CBG's, unfortunately mine hasn't hit my mailbox yet :angry: Did a little hunting in the interim for you Jcastick. Here's War Hulk for you, I couldn't find any of the other pics for you though, sorry. If anyone has picked up this issue, please put some pics up for the rest of us.

I spotted both maskless versions of Cap and Wolverine today. While I've been on the fence about these, I was impressed with them. Unfortunately with all my oversized figures, it comes down to room at this point.

Big thanks to Boyd for posting these pics from Toyfare itself on the rest of the line up. Forum leaders, if this is a problem, please feel free to edit my post. Here's page 1 and 2 of the article. Keep in mind folks these are just the prototypes and certain things might change. While we've been relaxed for the most part, I've seen multiple posts by folks just going every way but Sunday on how these look :blink:

I think the Hercules is a throwback when Bob Layton used to draw him. Sorry, it's not one with a smile, but I can't get a good pic of this cover. Unlike Thor, he seemed to be all about wine, woman and fun. Which is what I always loved about the guy.

Picture of Banshee {I didn't know he was cross-eyed} :wacko:

Or 12 years old.

I'm sorry. Wasn't this line supposed to be sculpted by ToyBiz still, just manufactured by Hasbro? These figures, the whole wave of them, just look like total shite. I don't know what it is, whether it's the plastic, or the paint decos, but they don't look as cool and "I gotta have that" as the older Legends do... Granted, I don't buy Marvel Legends, but if I did, I'd have to pass on these figures... Every wave that comes out, there's at least one figure that I think I'll get, whether it be because I love the character, or it's an awesome looking figure, but this wave, there's nothing...

Swung by TRU tonight after work...

They had the regular Iron Man figure in... It was very cool looking. I was quite tempted. I thought that the Wolverine's head looked too small. Was waiting to see the Maskless one to see if it was any better... Still, really just wantng the Cap, though...

I am just quietly awaiting series 2. There is a green figure in this second wave that I really want. I wonder if there will be a variant of him? Probably a grey one.

When's the Deadpool one coming out? Third series? Fourth? I'd definately buy that one... A couple of times...

Huge amount of new pictures of the last waves of ToyBiz Marvel legends are now up at TNI.

- See the proposed Henchmen figures!

- See the varients for wave 14 and 15 (including three Wasps)!

- See the only Forbush Man figure in existance!

Dang, I hope frog Thor comes out in a future way.

Heck he could come with Thorbuster Iron Man or Beta Ray Bill.