UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/2/2017 at 7:50 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

I just received the Daredevil "Marvel Knights" wave. I have a completed Man-Thing and Bullseye for sale if anyone wants those.

Man-Thing BAF complete $60 shipped in the U.S.

Bullseye (loose, complete minus BAF part) $20 shipped in the U.S.

PM sent about Bullseye

I checked out another Wal-mart today and they had the Dr. Strange wave marked down to $9. The Allfather and Thanos wave figures which have been there for over 2 years were still priced at $15 for some reason which is just baffling since they've been on clearance for at least a year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone else seen the retro figures? I saw a few of them at TRU the other day and I was surprised how much I liked them despite not having that strong a memory of that particular packaging. I'd love to see some minimates done that way but I think that's probably impossible if I'm remembering some of the discussions about packaging restrictions that have been had correctly.

Yeah, they are nice. I don't have the same nostalgia for that packaging that I do, say, the Super Powers packaging (it's hard for me to resist buying ANYTHING on those SP blister cards), but I'm all for anything retro like that. You're right, though, that you probably will never see Minimates in this style any time soon.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

What's this rumor about Legends no longer including realistically styled weapons? 

Not a rumor...Go to youtube and look up Hasbro Toyfair interview 2018.

Somewheres in there they address it.