UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I've seen reports of Deadpool showing up at Wal-greens if that helps any of you.

Yeah, I've called the closest one's to me. I actually don't have a Walgreens, due to the Rite-Aid vs CVS battle going on.....

When I called, none of them had them :/

Thanks for the advice though, MS :)

Edited by Gmonkey2k

Ordered Jean online because there was no way I was missing her. It seems that every Target in my area has the X-Men wave, but they're all in wrapped pallets for the toy reset happening this week. Most of them seem to be set to go out by Wednesday. Fortunately, I only really want Cable and Rogue right away.

Finally managed to find Namor, and Nick and Nuke from the Giant Man wave. Nice little Legends flood all at once here.

On August 1, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

Phrasing.

;)

On August 1, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

I've seen reports of Deadpool showing up at Wal-greens if that helps any of you.

I'm not as lucky as HP

For those looking for the X-Men wave, I'd definitely recommend Walgreens.  Found Jean there the other day.  I also found the Namor figure, who I really like. 

It's actually been a pretty good week for Marvel Legends; found the whole Giant-Man wave at my nearest TRU.

On 7/12/2015 at 1:26 PM, stack32 said:

The upcoming Classic Cap ML figure is coming with an alternate Capwolf head. That's really cool.

My Mom got me this figure for my birthday.  Good 'ole Mom.  Of course he is posed as Cap-Wolf.  The shield straps make no sense to me.  Anyone need the BAF part?

7 hours ago, Shanester said:

My Mom got me this figure for my birthday.  Good 'ole Mom.  Of course he is posed as Cap-Wolf.  The shield straps make no sense to me.  Anyone need the BAF part?

That's a good figure but there's SOOOO much that they left on the table. Alternate hands for CapWolf, properly sized Shield, better straps, some shading even though they rarely do that. There's so much to like about the figure and so much to hate at the same time. Face Off Cap is still the king.

The body is awesome though, I've got a few of these in the parts bin for customs. I'm really loving the body selection we have for Legends now and against my nature I'm actually enjoying them using the same bodies with slight changes. I loved Toybiz but Hasbro figures are a breeze to work with.

2 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Saw the remnants of the X-Men wave at Target this morning. Havoc, Iceman and 2 Kittys. So they are starting to hit.

2 Kitty's?! That means they're ordering more than one case!

I've hit a total of 21 DIFFERENT Walgreen's in the past two weeks.  (We've got them every 2 miles in SE Wisconsin, and I work 30 miles from home, making then easy stops).

No Deadpools, but I've seen everyone else in the wave twice.

Also, no Wave 2.5 Minimates.

I give up.

Got Iceman from Amazon today. He's built on the Spider-man buck with new head, lower arms/hands, legs/feet and a fancy ice shoulder backpack piece.

Then I got an email from Amazon that they didn't have a delivery date for the Kitty I had on order. Cut to a few hours later and I get a shipment notice for Kitty with a delivery date of tomorrow. Silly Amazon.

Anyone have the Red Onslaught arms for sale?

I worked my friends' comic shop and got Kitty with my store credit, and he looks amazing with the head, but he's still armless, lol.

I also need Ultron arms & legs, too, please.

(Still trying to build Giant Man as well, but I don't remember what I still need beyond the torso.)

Speaking of Kitty, I found her at a Walgreens:

KittyPrydeBox.jpg

Notice anything?  Yep, the Onslaught head was stolen and replaced with an Electro head.  I honestly just wanted Kitty and the Juggernaut piece (and I never completed Red Onslaught anyway), so I bought it, if nothing else to ensure that no one else ended up with the screwy figure.  However, this is the fourth instance of this I've seen in the last week, and it's starting to really kill my collecting spirit...

2 hours ago, Glantern said:

Speaking of Kitty, I found her at a Walgreens:

Notice anything?  Yep, the Onslaught head was stolen and replaced with an Electro head.  I honestly just wanted Kitty and the Juggernaut piece (and I never completed Red Onslaught anyway), so I bought it, if nothing else to ensure that no one else ended up with the screwy figure.  However, this is the fourth instance of this I've seen in the last week, and it's starting to really kill my collecting spirit...

Figure swapping/returning is such a bummer

My local TRU had the X-Men wave last week, and someone stole a Jean, Cable and Rogue and left the packaging on the peg.