UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good, glad to get mockingbird. So, I was able to secure the SDCC exclusive set on ebay for $170+shipping. I figured it wasn't that bad considering the only time I got a set after the con on Hasbro's website was the X-Force Box. Any one else biting the bullet and hitting the bay for them?

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

No. And I plan on selling Hela and Voodoo, so if anyone needs those, we can work something out when they get shipped out my way.

I only wanted Magik and Dormammu and the case.

Anyway, that Taskmaster is disgustingly terrible. No Cape? No orange?

Edited by Zexion_Armando

Yeah, I'd rather have UDON in both Legends and Minimates.

I heard a rumor this would come with an alt Udon head. I'm not holding out too much hope, but if it does? I may need it.

Anyway, that Taskmaster is disgustingly terrible. No Cape? No orange?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm...

Bobbi Morse!! Bobbi freaking Morse!! What a perfect year for Legends, wow. At this rate they're gonna force me out of the collecting game by actually fulfilling all of my wants. Love her, and i'm glad they went the extra mile to sculpt the buttons/rivets on her suit.

Classic Cap was a guarantee from the second they made the Reaper buck. Taskmaster is nice, though i too lament the lack of cape. Never a fan of the UDON look.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else pick up Antman? I don't get the orange eyes, but other then that I'm happy with it. I love Ant-thony and don't mind the micro figures. I really enjoyed the movie and expect Scott Lang to get the Peter Quill treatment and have his MCU look take over in the comics. Assuming it hasn't already.

I have him preordered, since I rarely find Marvel Legends in store anymore (plus, it's $3 cheaper on BBTS, and with their PoL, shipping ends up free - it was for Scarlet Spider who just dropped).

I found Wasp the other day & grabbed her (instead of dinner lol - eh, I had extra cans of tuna in my cupboard). I know I want to build Ultron. Not sure if I want her, though.

Anyone here want her? And Scarlet's Rhino pieces since I'm not building him?

Also, whenever I get around to buying them from my LCS, I'll have every figure that comes with Thanos available. I just wanted him.

I managed to get the two ML sets, after much gnashing of teeth. It initially added two of each to my cart and I lot like 10 minutes trying to get it slimmed back down. Tried for the Stormtrooper, but he was gone by the time I could get him added. Oh well.