UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Found everyone but Wanda at Target the other night. Wanda's gonna be the pain the ass, i can already tell. This won't be like Black Widow, who got repacked in various cases afterwards.

I plan on building Odin, but i thought i'd try King Thor out first. Does anyone else have a hard time getting the cape to stay in? The little bastard falls out with a glance.

I think with only Hawkeye being double packed this wave is going to see a lot of restocks. If last year was any indication, we can look forward to this wave being consistently available at retail all year long. Hawkeye and Machine Man might warm shelves more than the others, but I don't think they are going to be hard to come by. Just be patient haha. Or order from Amazon.

As of posting this, they're all back up on Amazon. Snagged Wanda and I am DONE. Easiest wave to complete in a while; hope Spider-man is just as easy, because Daredevil, Ult. Jessica, and 2099 need to be mine.

I'll have a Ult. Jessica and Mayday up for trade/ sale when these come out.

Somebody had Spider-Girl on Amazon for only a few bucks more then SRP with free shipping, so I bit seeing as she's my #1 want from this wave. Really nice figure. I love the character, and strongly recommend the comic to anyone that's looking for a good superhero comic (particularly with a female protagonist).

I have a similar feeling. Hasbro is doing very good work on ML, but after largely dropping out of 6" figures and buying mostly NECA, DCC, and MS over the past few years they just don't excite me much. I saw the whole wave twice last week and didn't buy a single figure, but I bought the same version of Thor from Marvel Select the day it was released. I will be picking up Spider-Man 2099 when the Spider-Man wave hits though.

It's great. I just got another one in a trade so I can swap out the hands with Captain Marvel. I might give her the heels too (as crazy as that sounds.....I like high heels haha). I hope the modding isn't too extensive. The shade of red is close enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, my luck with Legends has been unreal lately. Found Daredevil and Ultimate Jessica at TRU the other day and had coupons, Rewards, and my discount. Came to about $20 for both of them. Daredevil is the end-all-be-all Daredevil figure, and fortunately he doesn't have the floppy T-bar situation the Bucky Buck is known for. Really fantastic representation of the character. Jessica is also really neat although I wonder if the body is almost too teen for her. I know she's Peter's clone but she always seemed older than him in a way. LOVE the hair sculpt.

Just need to track down a 2099 and I'm done with this wave and can prepare myself for Hellcat!

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

The Thanos wave is available for preorder from Amazon. I am taking no chances with Batroc, so I snagged him, plus Hellcat and Spider-Woman. I'm really on the fence about Thanos; I love the character, and the figure looks great, but I can't see it replacing the DST one in my display. Sometimes it's so hard to be a toy collector....

I had Amazon credit and ALMOST ordered Spider Woman before I saw that they were going to be released in May. That's too long for me to wait, so I got a bunch of Funko Mystery Minis instead.

The Thanos wave is available for preorder from Amazon. I am taking no chances with Batroc, so I snagged him, plus Hellcat and Spider-Woman. I'm really on the fence about Thanos; I love the character, and the figure looks great, but I can't see it replacing the DST one in my display. Sometimes it's so hard to be a toy collector....

I'll take all the Thanos pieces. I don't want any of the figures.