UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

I must have missed the comic where She-Hulk wears the ballet slippers...

It looks like she has a bit of a man-package too.

Ewww. Speaking of "packages", have they revealed what the packaging is going to look like? I was just curious if they were going to keep it similar to the ToyBiz ML packaging for consistency...

Yes and no, respectivly. Check the link to the new Dark Phoenix Minimates pic, in the thread. They have packages pics of all wave 1 except for Beast. Think SW Unleashed. At least that's what I thought.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right there with you. All that I want is the regular, masked Cap... I've seen probably a dozen of the unmasked ones, but I don't like it. I want Cap with the mask... Now, if he was wearing camo pants, army boots, and the chainmail shirt... I'd definatelly get it... Otherwise, I want my Steve Rogers mysterious...

I haven't seen the grey Hulk locally, but he has already been purchased for me as a Christmas gift, so I gotta wait anyhow.

Thor looks cool in the pictures I've seen, but these things are too big for my small home office.

hi guys, i have most marvel legends from every series but i have one major porblem!

(and several minor shown below)

WHY MORE WOLVERINES!

1.) all of the joints on the onslaught series are crappy and break straight away both of pryos legs fell off after 2 months!

2.) iron mans head sculpts are going down hil has anyone seen the rediculously small head that the first appearence and thor buster have!

oh and i just found some stuff im getting for christmas Ant man and captain britain and havok im not buying the full giant man series because its a rip off

and im trying to get the destroyer variant and first apearence cos i must have the other iron man armours!

Well around here in the Pittsburgh, PA area......I can get to a Kay Bee Toys, TRU, Target and Walmart.

NONE of them have ANYTHING new EVER!!!!

I would say it takes an extra month or 2 for new stuff to get put out....

Kaybee has the most recent stuff with the Onslaught series..

TRU doesn't even have any Marvel Legends..

Target just put out Legendary Riders..

and Walmart had 2 Legendary Riders figures

it's quite depressing in this area.....

It's usually like that here too. Still no Mojo. The only real luck I've ever had was finding a fresh Onslaught shipment. Got em all!

On another note, who thinks packaging a minimate version of a character with a Marvel Legends would be awesome?

that would be AWESOME!

and we have got SOME of the mojo series, but no falcon... and he's the only one i'm interested in

I've seen the whole MODOK series. Bought Thor Buster Iron Man and Beta Ray Bill. Just went back to walmart and saw they had opened about six cases and all the freakin people got them all. All the variants anyways. DAMN IT. IM SO PISSED OFF. I really want the variant of Captain MArvel... Genis Vell. I really want him. :( I was so close. DAMN THEM. But its my fault too for not going earlier.

I've seen the whole MOJO series. Didn't really like that series at all. Not really a good series in my opinion, just bought Iron Man. Ohh and about a comment made earlier. My Onslaught is just fine and wonder why Forbidden_fury311 doesn't want Giant Man. He's like the epitome of the BAF figures. HE'S JUST SO AWESOME :rolleyes:

I've seen the whole MODOK series. Bought Thor Buster Iron Man and Beta Ray Bill. Just went back to walmart and saw they had opened about six cases and all the freakin people got them all. All the variants anyways. DAMN IT. IM SO PISSED OFF. I really want the variant of Captain MArvel... Genis Vell. I really want him. :( I was so close. DAMN THEM. But its my fault too for not going earlier.

I forgot about beta ray bill... so i'll have two modok pieces

Dear God In Heaven. The Blob is disgusting. :blink: I think I'll only get Yellow Jacket and Thor. The rest are just OK. And which one is wave 15? Is that the one with Ultimate Iron Man. I WANT HIM. And Gold First Appearance Iron Man and Destroyer.

For sure Walmart is getting them in, I'm holding off till my hook up gets them for me with variants.

A close friend has had already about 6 full sets w/o variants. Strange thing is that he has gotten to open more than six cases and hasn't found a single variant!!! :blink:

Why dont you do waht I did and buy some of the parts on ebay? I got Havok's part on ebay cus I didn't want him, just the part. Considering down here in Laredo, TX those Giant Man series figs arent at all easy to come buy. Funny how I keep running into AOA Sabertooth though. Why only him?