UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop collecting them and sell off my collection on ebay. Needless to say I was at Target yesterday and snatched up and Archangel. He is one of my favorite characters, so I couldn't resist. I have no willpower :(
I didnt like the one I saw much. It was the face. I just think its off.

I wonder if Jesse Falcon has ever been asked that if they make a character in Spider-Man lines or in X-Men lines if that makes that character null from coming out as ML.... I keep seeing that Hobgoblin figure from the Spider-Man line and I want to buy it but I keep hoping they'll release him as ML.

Hmmmm.....

• 1 month later...

I saw Wolvie, Cap and Iron Man in Toyz and Gamez today. They are lovely pieces of kit and £15 for a 12" figure compared to £8-£12 for the 6 inch version is an amazing price point.

Didn't buy em though. Gave up Legends as being bad for me health.

Hoorah and boo for theese sets

HOORAH;

banshee - remmeber theese are only protos and hopefully they will improve him its about time we got some more brits into the line!

Xorn (series 2) - finally another magneto in a new costume and a xorn!

ultiamte iron man- at least hes not as bad as the thor buster iron man!

Boo:

everyone else!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, jeez...after looking at that Blob I think I'm gonna yarp... :wacko::wacko:

But otherwise, these look like much cheaper molds and such then the Toy Biz. I've been collecting Marvel Legends since the beginning, and I must say I am dissappointed. :( The only one I might buy out of that assortment would be the Lord of Asgard Thor.

For some reason, the only ones I ever see of the first wave are the VARIANTS at Target. I've never even seen the Regular Cap, IM or Wolvie. As for Wave 2, I always, ALWAYS see 1 regular and 1 variant of each. Gray Hulk is butt-ugly. He has these jutting brow things...yuck.

Wasn't that "Air Strike Wolverine" in the regular X-Men Toy Biz Series also wearing a sort of Ultimate-Style costume?

I thought that was HoM Red Guard style, or am I getting confused?

No, no you're absoulutely right, Ady. I am the one who is confused...it might have been Stealth Wolverine, then. Can someone confirm?? :blink:

Looking at these.....about the only ones I can stomach are Yellowjacket and She-hulk......the rest are all quite as Xybot put it... "Meh"....

And thats sad, cause I really liked Juggernaut......

Oh well, I'll wait for the X3 mates....they look better to me.

I must have missed the comic where She-Hulk wears the ballet slippers...

It looks like she has a bit of a man-package too.

Ewww. Speaking of "packages", have they revealed what the packaging is going to look like? I was just curious if they were going to keep it similar to the ToyBiz ML packaging for consistency...