UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Longshot at Wal-Mart tonight. It's odd that the only figure I wanted out of the line was the only one that they had... I may have to pick up the rest of this series, though... I needs me a giant Mojo figure.

I'm less than impressed with the Longshot... His legs are so rubbery that he can barely stand, and his torso joint is really loose... Super nice mullet though...

I got the whole set last night at Wal-Mart. They had two cases, no variants and in each case comes 2 of each character. Thank god for Longshot, now I can finally make my customized MacGyver marvel Legends figure....

Okay, a little disappointed. The mojo is small... He's just regular sized really. They keep going smaller and smaller with their BAF's it's pointless. I thought Onslaught was pushing it, this guy well... he's cool.

The upcoming Annihilus figure looks small too. Why'd they start so big just to end up so small. Are sales that good on these that they'll do anything, no matter how big??

ANYWHO!

Longshot is rubbery and light. But then again his bones are hollow.

Psylocke is cool but no accessories. No Psi-Blade nothing. I thought they'd giver her some fist thing a la iron Fist to give her some panasche.

PowerMan is awesome, solid figure, great likeness. I just wish his pants were blue, but black looks cool too.

IronMan rules. Solid thick figure looks good on his own. My only wish is that his chest plate was removable to show his mechanically beating heart thing.

Falcon is cool but his joints were weird and they've been leaving a lot of tangs on the plastic I had to exacto his shoulder joint to make room for movement cause there was plastic in the way of the swivel. Looks cool. His bird is cool too, Mordecai or whatever his name is. Attaches to the peg on his back via a clear swoosh stand.

Baron Zemo...why? That's all I have to say: Why? He's solid than Longshot BUT, why won't his Gun come out of the holster. Why'd you mold it as one piece, ToyBiz?! Why?

Damn that's nice. I went, and picked up Ultron, Wonder Man, and Scarlet Witch at Meijer. The first two are great, but Scarlet EXPLODED. I'm gonna need super glue and patience. Can't wait till we get Mojo! Also, anyone who sees a Kitty Pryde, or has one, PM me please. Giant Man's head also needed.

Apparently Series 14 is out in Indiana

http://action-figure.com/index.php?name=Ne...e&sid=20274

Can't wait to get my hands on an Old School Ironman!!!!

Well, maybe a Psylocke too :)

IM IN INDIANA!

Someone needs to start a Marvel Legends(and Marvel Minimates) tracking website. Where we can track the arrival of figure to stores BY store and by state. Target and Wal-Mart and TRU use different distribution methods which explains why wal-mart always gets new stuff before Target or TRU.... That would be a fun site!

Well around here in the Pittsburgh, PA area......I can get to a Kay Bee Toys, TRU, Target and Walmart.

NONE of them have ANYTHING new EVER!!!!

I would say it takes an extra month or 2 for new stuff to get put out....

Kaybee has the most recent stuff with the Onslaught series..

TRU doesn't even have any Marvel Legends..

Target just put out Legendary Riders..

and Walmart had 2 Legendary Riders figures

it's quite depressing in this area.....

Well around here in the Pittsburgh, PA area......I can get to a Kay Bee Toys, TRU, Target and Walmart.

NONE of them have ANYTHING new EVER!!!!

I would say it takes an extra month or 2 for new stuff to get put out....

Kaybee has the most recent stuff with the Onslaught series..

TRU doesn't even have any Marvel Legends..

Target just put out Legendary Riders..

and Walmart had 2 Legendary Riders figures

it's quite depressing in this area.....

It's usually like that here too. Still no Mojo. The only real luk I've ever had was finding a fresh Onslaught shipment. Got em all!

On another note, who thinks packaging a minimate version of a character with a Marvel Legends would be awesome?

On another note, who thinks packaging a minimate version of a character with a Marvel Legends would be awesome?

WOW.... that's a great Idea. They should totally do that, and make about 6-7 NEW characters to match their ML counterparts. What a great Idea!

Would these be mailaway for delivery one year after the ML releases so that AA gets time to make the minmates? :huh:

T.