UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only they'd make an Icons Abomination..... I'd buy it.

Me too! It'd be pretty cool.

Thanks Boyd, I hadn't seen that grey Hulk. Now I won't be able to sleep until they are in my hands... :blink:

Maybe I'll break out the clay and my airbrush and make one...... They should restart the whole ML line and just redo them all as the Icons....I would be broke.

I was at my local Wal-Mart last night just looking around and noticed alot of boxes of toys. As I walked down the toy isle I spoted the new Marvel Legends 12" Iron Man. So I picked it up and went to show my girlfreind. After I showed it to her I told her that I saw that they were gonna restock the toys and she said if I had looked for the Giant Man series. So we both went and checked all the pallets of boxes for some marvel legends. I spotted two unopened cases of Legends and told one of the guys who works there if he could open it up so I could take out the only one i needed to finish up my Giant Man. To my surprise the case contained the Sentinel series of legends. My girl asked if I wanted them. After a few moments I took all the series and spent 70 bucks for everything. In the end I got the Sentinel and Iron Man but still no Thor. Anyways I was wondering who here has all four Build A Figures from the legends series. I'm almost done with my collection and was wondering who here is excited about the new BAF like M.O.D.O.C.K. ( I think thats how it goes) or that guy from X-Men who is in that weird TV dimension. The fat one with cyborg spider legs and a tail with weird dreadlocks and he's green. Forgot his name. I personally am not excited at all about these new figs. But whatever.

...was wondering who here is excited about the new BAF like M.O.D.O.C.K.

Not me!

that guy from X-Men who is in that weird TV dimension. The fat one with cyborg spider legs and a tail with weird dreadlocks and he's green. Forgot his name.

Mojo

RX78JJ: If all you need is Thor from the Giant Man series, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I've seen him a couple of times in my area, but passed. I gave up on the Marvel Legends line after the Legendary Riders wave. I intend to pick one up here or there (like if the Invisible Woman ever shows up), but overall I think that the character selection has become questionable. I used to buy each complete wave no matter who was in it. The BAF gimmick made that a necessity not to mention that I was buying 2 complete sets of each BAF wave- one to open and build and one set to keep MOC like my other Legends.

I was at my local Wal-Mart last night just looking around and noticed alot of boxes of toys. As I walked down the toy isle I spoted the new Marvel Legends 12" Iron Man. So I picked it up and went to show my girlfreind. After I showed it to her I told her that I saw that they were gonna restock the toys and she said if I had looked for the Giant Man series. So we both went and checked all the pallets of boxes for some marvel legends. I spotted two unopened cases of Legends and told one of the guys who works there if he could open it up so I could take out the only one i needed to finish up my Giant Man. To my surprise the case contained the Sentinel series of legends. My girl asked if I wanted them. After a few moments I took all the series and spent 70 bucks for everything. In the end I got the Sentinel and Iron Man but still no Thor. Anyways I was wondering who here has all four Build A Figures from the legends series. I'm almost done with my collection and was wondering who here is excited about the new BAF like M.O.D.O.C.K. ( I think thats how it goes) or that guy from X-Men who is in that weird TV dimension. The fat one with cyborg spider legs and a tail with weird dreadlocks and he's green. Forgot his name. I personally am not excited at all about these new figs. But whatever.

Actualy there are 5 build a figures out already: Galactus, Apocalypse, Giant Man, Sentinel, and Onslaught.

That's so true. OOPPPPPSSS. But yeah i do have all of them now love that unmasked Green Goblin, but not so much the disfigured Abomination, had em both but only kept GG. I need Giant Man's right hand. ohh and handsomedevil if you do see another Thor message me and we'll work out something. But yeah I went back to Wal Mart and no luck. I would've figured that they would at least get one case of Giant Man but nope. At least I got the variants of the Sentinel series. So no complaints. Ohh and shanester i got the bald wolverine from the Giant Man series. Its on ebay right now. If it doesnt sell I'd be willing to make a deal with you. Or just bid on it. seller ID is dreaminmini.

All i'm missing is giant mans head, why?

rx78jj, I think you meant MOJO, while the are doing M.O.R.D.O.C.K. I think he's part of the first waves from the Hasbro line :unsure: And yes, I'm looking forward to both of them, their just weird enough to get my attention. Like most, I kind of wish Hasbro would correct some of the mistakes Toybiz made and actually make some legendary figures, I'm liking what I've seen so far. Hopefully Toybiz goes out with a roar and not a whimper though. While I know their continue to sculpt for Hasbro or sell the molds, it's not going to do the line any good if they take the cheap route. Oh, and I have all of the BAF sets and look forward to displaying them eventually :D

rx78jj, I think you meant MOJO, while the are doing M.O.R.D.O.C.K. I think he's part of the first waves from the Hasbro line

Actually, its M.O.D.O.K. :)

I need the right foot to complete my Giant Man. I only have Galactus, Sentinel & (most of) Giant Man. My son has them all.

I saw the second series at TRU Thursday night... At least a Venom and a Green Hulk. Whose the third figure this wave?

As far as wave 1 goes, I've looked everywhere for the fraking regular, masked Cap... No luck. I've passed up about 6 of the unmasked ones, though...

When's the Deadpool one coming out? Third series? Fourth? I'd definately buy that one... A couple of times...
ill get one right away! and series 2? we're just getting series one!

I manged to buy Iron Man. He's pretty kool. To me he looks better than the smaller Iron Man from Legends. Duh.... Anyways i love the guy. And were did you see series Two. I'm barely seeing series 1. DAMN!!!

I manged to buy Iron Man. He's pretty kool. To me he looks better than the smaller Iron Man from Legends. Duh.... Anyways i love the guy. And were did you see series Two. I'm barely seeing series 1. DAMN!!!
same here, i got gold iron man though, and cap.

My Friend has gotten me all except Gold IM. I may have to buy him on ebay :(

I passed on a Goldie the other day cuz I've quit the ML addiction cold turkey. I'll check back there tomorrow- if he's still there, he's yours...

:D Thanks...

I don't know if anyone already knew this but i was looking at the M.O.D.O.K. series and the variants look pretty cool. Like Destroyer, Genis-Vell and three different wasps. All of these are variants. Man I'm really looking forward to that Genis-Vell and Destroyer, even though I really don't know who Destroyer is. I always appreciate a new Iron Man too.

Already out huh? Well, I'm only getting the Iron man and the variant plus maybe a Baron Zemo. I'm really not gonna buy this for Mojo. I just don't like him.