UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello all,

I have been a lurker for many moons. I've been a minimate collector since 2005, i kind of fell out of collecting for a few months, but much to the chagrin of my fiance (and my bank account) i am back full force. I've recently started amassing spare parts for customs and have made quite a few quick customs i will be sharing as well. Over the months that i've been lurking i have noticed what a helpful, and friendly group you all are. I look forward to being a part of you cool kids. Thanks for reading.

K.

Welcome aboard.

Heh, "cool kids". Haven't been in a group accused of being them in a whi... wha?

Really?

Oh. Well yeah...

Yes, I did say that but...

But...

Oh.

No, no, I understand.

Dr.K80, Dinobutt, and BHM all PM'd me mid post to let me know that still doesn't include me. Figures.

Thank you gents. Heh i never knew the cool kids comment would be so popular. Good thing i didnt go with "golden gods" as i was originally planning. Or even thirsty little swag jackers...or is that an insult? What..nevermind..so..who's up for the new Justice Beaver album? Erm..i think i hear someone calling for me...