UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Major League Baseball : ESPN Fantasy Sports Game

Urban Saboteur

6910935011_ab4f6c4f58_m.jpg

Hi Guys,

So I've started a MLB Fantasy Sports Game on ESPN Games. I've been in an NHL one this year with my friends from Facebook, and because I kicked my friends ass in the NHL game he knows more than me about Baseball so we started a MLB Game.

The actual season doesn't start i'm told until April 4th (my birthday) and the draft i for players i haven't decided yet. However the teams and league stipulations state we must fill our team/manager slots.

Right now from the 10 slots (minimum) we have 6 filled, so we actually need 4 managers, who will geniunely be interested in playing, if the game is anything like the NHL one the interface is really slick and easy to play, once you've set your side up all you do is sign in each day and spend 5 minutes or so deciding who is going to be active in those days games.

I'll take anyone into the league who is geniunely a fan of the sport and wants to play and signups are first come first served basis. If you want to take one of the 4 slots all you have to do is send me a PM letting me know and leave me your email address so I can send the game invite over to you.

I'm hoping between now and April i'll find 4 suitable managers so that we'll then be good to go. In case there is more than 4 submissions at this early stage the game allows me to add teams/owners so get in touch if you're interested.

Rich.

Team so Far:

Manchester Metros (Richard Wyatt)

Phillies Nation (Rob Caplan)

Broad St Slammers (Meghan Post)

Edited by Urban Saboteur