UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Best of figures resemble other figures, by design. Often, the paint is the main way we differentiate, and I'm not sure how close to final the paint here is. We tend to lean towards flat comic colors, but the shade may lighten or darken.

Was I alone in not ...er...appreciating that Spider-sense mate the first time around ? I s'pose you can leave the 'sense' off .

Yeah, Spidey needs that like he needs a hole in the head.

I will get that Hawkeye.

Most Best of figures resemble other figures, by design. Often, the paint is the main way we differentiate, and I'm not sure how close to final the paint here is. We tend to lean towards flat comic colors, but the shade may lighten or darken.

These are consistently my favorite waves each year, I'll be buying multiples again. I especially love the flat color like you mentioned. Fight for this wave every year Zach!

I hope B&N takes more!

I don't have to campaign for these, the sales team likes them and retailers seem to like them. I'm just glad you guys like them. The early resistance melted quickly, but I didn't expect collectors to take to them so well.

It definitely helps that you guys go above and beyond to make these the best versions of the character. This Luke Cage for example is the ideal modern version.

Is there any chance we can see characters who need redos appear more often in these? We really need a bulked up Abomination now that all the Hulks are the big versions.

I'd hope Best Of 4 would be more villains and X-Men, we could always use more villains and X-Men have been completely absent so far besides the Wolvie/Saber pack. Come on Zach, that Classic Cyclops/Magneto pack would be perfect.

It definitely helps that you guys go above and beyond to make these the best versions of the character. This Luke Cage for example is the ideal modern version.

Is there any chance we can see characters who need redos appear more often in these? We really need a bulked up Abomination now that all the Hulks are the big versions.

Not only best versions, but also multiple versions. The thing that makes Luke Cage so appealing to me is that he has his 'civvies' look, as well as his Gauntleted look.

If Pym comes with a lab coat, then i'd probably buy him to display him that way. Giving the transforming options really makes these collector-friendly.

Edited by Nessex