UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our minimates arms section is like that in a way, otherwise every line or wave just about has its own thread. It's all very neatly organized.

I will agree though, those winter soldier movie mates are top shelf. I didn't get them till after GOTG came out but when I did I found them super impressive.

I'm sure I'm late to the party but what's up with the misaligned spiderman eyes from the 3rd best of wave? :/ I thought it might have been just mine but then I saw this:

fig1976flg.jpg

Hail Ivan!

Well it's that and you can see webbing under the eyes but that's minor.

Edited by CableNathan

I'm sure I'm late to the party but what's up with the misaligned spiderman eyes from the 3rd best of wave? :/ I thought it might have been just mine but then I saw this:

fig1976flg.jpg

Hail Ivan!

Well it's that and you can see webbing under the eyes but that's minor.

Yeah, its been an issue for Spidey's for several years now.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9594&page=9 .................towards the bottom of the page .

But don't let that put anybody off doing an update smile.png

Does it make sense too though? The Muir Island team wore the traditional Black/Yellow costumes and then once the new ones were designed the Shadow Kings influence was so strong they all started wearing their own costumes.

Vampires glide, I don't know. I had Heelies when I was younger (around 2003) and went to Canada with my cousin for a hockey tournament. While I was in a clothing store I was rolling around and noticed I was being stared at. My aunt asked what the deal was and the cashier told her that they all thought I was a vampire (didn't see the wheels) because I was gliding/ not taking steps. I guess I just associated that memory with the Prince gif, I'm sorry for the confusion haha

Vampires glide, I don't know. I had Heelies when I was younger (around 2003) and went to Canada with my cousin for a hockey tournament. While I was in a clothing store I was rolling around and noticed I was being stared at. My aunt asked what the deal was and the cashier told her that they all thought I was a vampire (didn't see the wheels) because I was gliding/ not taking steps. I guess I just associated that memory with the Prince gif, I'm sorry for the confusion haha

I used to get the same reactions back when I wore rollerblades :)

If anybody is remotely interested.......my first rollerblades were purchased about 17 years ago which isn't that interesting unless you go-figure how old I was when I bought them .blink.png

Amongst the stuff I've found whilst shuffling around in my 'hoped for house-move' are my Bauer blades ....... for the right incentive I'll post a picture of me gliding on them . laugh.png

Edit : No historic pictures .........."I will glide" .

Edited by buttheadsmate