UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post a picture, because I'm not sure what you are referring to. A wing made of webs that is shaped like Falcon's wings?

fig1834llg.jpg

(Heil Ivan)

The upper arm Wing attachment, which can be removed from the arm. With that, you can also retroactively give wings to other characters like Jessica, Spidey 2099, and certain other Spidey's.

Of course, it needs to be a new mold.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

• 4 months later...

Are foreign markets ever a concern for these? Just thinking would they do a best of Captain Britain to appeal to the UK market?

This may be a silly question, but how popular is Captain Britain in the UK? More popular than Captain America? Obviously, recent movies may affect that, but comic-wise, is he widely beloved? His publication history is... inconsistent.

Are foreign markets ever a concern for these? Just thinking would they do a best of Captain Britain to appeal to the UK market?

This may be a silly question, but how popular is Captain Britain in the UK? More popular than Captain America? Obviously, recent movies may affect that, but comic-wise, is he widely beloved? His publication history is... inconsistent.

I don't really know, his heyday was probably during the marvel uk imprint days of the 70's and 80's but there does seem to be an interest in seeing him on the big screen since captain America has done well (although maybe in a tongue in cheek kind of way) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10615102/5-reasons-why-we-need-Captain-Britain.html

Personally I hated everything about the guy when he arrived on the scene in 1976 when buying comics on a regular basis had just taken second-place to...... er....beer,football & girls . I,of course, am a lot older than most here & ...I was told....that when Alan Moore got hold of the character [when I was firmly into other indulgences] the character took on a more significant persona . In the last few years I've acquainted myself with that era & found it better ....slightly better.

I know he has his fans ...Rad I remember likes him a lot .....but I just find him a cliche of everything that is so bloody sad & passe that is perceived about Britain from foreign minds on foreign shores .