• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo..... it's looking like :

Iron Fist & Power Man

Transforming Grey Hulk & Iron Man

Captain America & Spider-Sense Spider-Man

Disney Hawkeye & Ant-Man (Wave 44)

EDIT: Luke Cage is la pleasant surprise as he's really like a whole new figure. Yellow shirt & wrist cuff things. He is leagues ahead of the version we got with Sentry back in wave 12.

Edited by Nessex

Yeah, Spidey Sense Spidey just seems... weird to use, instead of Black Suit or Scarlet Hoodie (especially since they could reuse that jacket piece from the TR sets)

Same goes for Iron Man.

But Grey Hulk, Luke, and Danny make up for it in spades.

Plus I love that Hawkeye a lot (I was using Dark Hawkeye due to never getting the Avengers Disney sets)

also.. Ant Man's white arms.. what is that for>?

Edited by Zexion_Armando

Grey hulk is nice. It'll be cool to have a triad of transforming hulks. Iron fist is just stunning. Luke is exciting. Is cap the NOW version? I didn't get him in 16, but maybe this time. Iron man is okay. Hawkeye is cool. Ant man is meh. Spider man sort of lets me down.

That Luke Cage and Iron Fist are way beyond what I was expecting and hoping for. Any chance he has sleeves that don't come all the way down to the wrist under those wraps Luke. either way they look sweet, just curious. Also that Hawkeye and Ant-man with a lab coat look awesome.

Ok, I'm pretty happy about this.

Spider-Sense Spider-Man: Honestly he's very much different than wave 13. New fig is a darker color, and has much larger 90's eyes which I personally love. I'll be the first to admit that I was disappointed he wasn't a MUCH needed variant of some kind.

Iron Man: He's basically a recolored Iron Man from TRU 14, which isn't bad but it really should have been that mail away 'mate from the dvd. Another thing, his color scheme in both Best Of waves are amazing, the bright, flat colors are extremely cool and makes this Iron man stand out much more.

Grey Hulk: Very cool and easily no criticism.

Iron Fist & Luke Cage: Finally.

Captain America: We just got this in TRU 16.

Hawkeye: Love him, even though we got him that in Disney set, it's hard to find and not everyone got one.

Ant Man: I feel like we just got him, but he's different enough that it's a nice addition.

I couldn't recall Ant-Man wearing that costume, but a Google image search shows it, sure enough. I would have preferred the current costume he's wearing, but this one's all right. Hawkeye doesn't appear to differ at all from the Disney Store version, but he's Hawkeye. In his PROPER COSTUME. You can never have enough.

Glad Marvel Now Cap and Spidey are together, so I don't have to buy them. Set should sell well to newbies, though. I'm also kind of worn out on that particular Iron Man armor, but I'm very glad to finally get a new Grey Hulk. Like that we're getting a mid-transformation Banner too.

Power Man and Iron Fist are great.

im so excited for this wave :D

1. both Luke Cage and Iron-Fist have 2 looks that I need so im getting multiples for sure (not to mention they look fantastic)

2. Marvel Now! Cap was extremely hard for me to find so im glad he's available again, and its nice to have a smiling steve face

3. Spidey, while I really didnt need another Blue/Red Spidey, Ill still probably buy it, he looks good and i always want more Peter faces

4. ANTMAN!!! My Original Avengers Antman's helmet broke and ive been DYING for a new one, im so happy its happening as I love that sculpt, its also a new costume and not one we've gotten before and the lab coat is an awesome addition, any chance he'll have giant man parts?

5. while I do own the Disney Hawkeye, i love the figure and always wanted another so heres a way to get one :) (any chance of an arrow with antman on it?)

6. Grey Hulk is probably the biggest shiner after the Cage/Fist set, he looks fantastic and the transformation Banner looks great too :D

7. Extremis Ironman, I remember people didnt like the legs on him from the TRU wave so this looks to be the best of both worlds