UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Expendables Minimates

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only saw the extended Director's Cut of the first one, but I loved it.

And I loved this one even more. More funny lines (Chuck Norris tells a "Chuck Norris joke"!!), great action. 50-cal sniper rifle turns heads into mist.

Van Damme is scary-looking, and not the way they might've intended. He looks like he's wearing a bad JCVD mask. And his triceps are saggy. Still kicks like a frickin' Hitmonlee, though (compliment, lol). The final fight is brutally bad@$$.

It's a touch cheesier than the first one, but a movie like this needs to be, y'know? There's some great dialogue between Arnold & Bruce. :lol:

Of the old guys, Willis has aged the best. JCVD, and to a lesser extent, Schwarzenegger, the worst.

Of the old guys, Willis has aged the best.

That statement implies Bruce Willis is merely a man. I'm convinced he's far more than that.

I want to see Expendables 2, but if the buzz about cramming more celebrities into a third movie is true... that just seems like too much to me.

I still like Nicolas Cage well enough, but I don't remember the last time I watched a movie of his and really enjoyed it. It seems like everything he's in nowadays is a failure, unfortunately

Edited by Marquis de Carabas

I'm kinda bummed that Booker doesn't come with his baseball cap (he doesn't take it off the whole time he's on screen), so I'll hafta get an extra Glenn or Shane.

And I'd like a Billy the Kid {SNIPER RIFLE!!), even though he doesn't last long. :confused:

Hmm?? I thought he had his hat in the control art. I figured it was an alternate piece like Sarah Connor.