UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Expendables Minimates

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LCS said the second boxset got pushed back to November. If it's because of adding Jean Claude's extra head, it's definitely worth it.

I was told this was definitely shipping this week. Sorry for not knowing, WookieFodder, but are you NA or UK?

Is this a wide spread thing? Because as I said a few posts up, this set IS out at comic book shops NOW. Got mine to prove it. Anybody else?

And here is a little picture proof that this set is definitely out. Enjoy!

Expendables2.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

My LCS said the second boxset got pushed back to November. If it's because of adding Jean Claude's extra head, it's definitely worth it.

I was told this was definitely shipping this week. Sorry for not knowing, WookieFodder, but are you NA or UK?

I am in Cleveland. The two shops that carry minimates didn't get them, they both said they ordered them for sure. I can call an LCS in Columbus to see if they got any bc I'll be there next weekend. I'm not overly upset about the delay considering I made customs of these guys, but Jean Claude would be nice to have in hand. My Expendables are busy fighting aliens/monsters anyway.

I am in Cleveland. The two shops that carry minimates didn't get them, they both said they ordered them for sure. I can call an LCS in Columbus to see if they got any bc I'll be there next weekend. I'm not overly upset about the delay considering I made customs of these guys, but Jean Claude would be nice to have in hand. My Expendables are busy fighting aliens/monsters anyway.

I'm a dope. Of course you're not in the UK. Not sure why toy shipments are so inconsistent, I don't think this happens with comics.

Hey Mini_Myte, is that what Van Damme has on under the jacket or did you swap out the torso?

Nope, Van Damme (Jean Vilain) has a blank black chest block under his jacket. I used a spare torso block and arms from Toll Road (Couture) for this particular pic. While we're at it, Yin Yang has a black chest block with a button down shirt print on it and Gunner Jensen has a muscular tampo on his flesh colored chest block.

• 2 weeks later...

It's all about the Norris! The first set of Expendables figures were epic, but the new series has Dolph and Chuck Norris! I know everyone knows, and it's already been said, but... CHUCK NORRIS!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I ordered both sets from TRU's website today. The set labeled Expendables Minimates Box Set Series 2 doesn't have a picture or description. Is this the set with Lee Christman and Hale Ceasar, or the set with Yin Yang and Gunnar Jensen?

If I'm not mistaking that is one of them the other is the one with chuck

• 4 weeks later...

TRU set #1:

Barney Ross (Stallone, Trench Mauser (Schwarzenegger), James Monroe (Eric Roberts), Paine (Steve Austin)

TRU Set #2

Barney Ross (no shirt), Mr. Church, Mauser, Booker (Chuck Norris)

Specialty #1

Hale Caesar (Terry Crews), Lee Christmas (Jason Statham), Mr Church (Willis), Tool (Mickey Rourke)

Specialty #2

Jean Villain (JCVD), Yin Yang (Jet Li), Toll Road (Randy Couture), Gunner Jensen (Dolph Lundgren)

Edited by Turtle

Specialty #2

Jean Villain (JCVD), Yin Yang (Jet Li), Toll Road (Randy Couture), Gunner Jensen (Dolph Lundgren)

Probably one of the rarest (in numbers produced) Minimates sets .

NO WAY! I'm so glad I snagged it! Now all I need is the second TRU set with Chuck, and I'm set!