Crews.

Norris.

Van Damme.

Schwarzenegger.

Willis.

Roberts.

Austin.

Other dudes.

Of that entire list, Lundgren is the coolest I've met. Very nice guy, second would be Rourke. Schwarzenegger is hit or miss but he's the one I've interacted with the most. Roberts is, moody, to say the least. Willis is the biggest jerk in Hollywood. I've never heard a good story about him, and every encounter I've had with him I have stories that I can't share in public. I have a close friend that used to work *for* him, don't ask what capacity. Stallone's nice, as is Crews. Last time I saw Statham was at a Coffee Bean on Sunset, he was nice to me but again I hear he usually isn't. Li doesn't talk much from what I've seen. I haven't yet met the others, don't much care to either.

Sorry, I'm sure you guys don't care. I just think this will be the line that breaks my minimate completism. I hate Bruce Willis with a passion! If I did wind up with his minimate, it'd probably get boxed away for parts one day!

Of that entire list, Lundgren is the coolest I've met. Very nice guy, second would be Rourke. Schwarzenegger is hit or miss but he's the one I've interacted with the most. Roberts is, moody, to say the least. Willis is the biggest jerk in Hollywood. I've never heard a good story about him, and every encounter I've had with him I have stories that I can't share in public. I have a close friend that used to work *for* him, don't ask what capacity. Stallone's nice, as is Crews. Last time I saw Statham was at a Coffee Bean on Sunset, he was nice to me but again I hear he usually isn't. Li doesn't talk much from what I've seen. I haven't yet met the others, don't much care to either.

Sorry, I'm sure you guys don't care. I just think this will be the line that breaks my minimate completism. I hate Bruce Willis with a passion! If I did wind up with his minimate, it'd probably get boxed away for parts one day!

Now, Monkeycrumb, are you working with these guys? Or just meeting them around town? Legitimately curious.

Statham/Crews, Austin/Roberts (wrong hair), Arnold/Stallone, Rourke/Willis. Not sure who the first guy is in the control art, but then it goes Norris, Willis and Arnold, all from Expendables 2. Second control art board showed Lundgren, Li, Couture and Van Damme -- not sure how many people took shots of it. Art was destroyed before I could rescue it.

The art was destroyed??

Seriously? Destroyed?! Next time you guys are going to throw something out, be it control art or otherwise, I'll pay to have it shipped to me to use as contest prizes (after skimming a little off the top for myself of course!).

But back on topic, I wasn't a big fan of the first film but I will DEFINITELY be picking these up!

Statham/Crews, Austin/Roberts (wrong hair), Arnold/Stallone, Rourke/Willis. Not sure who the first guy is in the control art, but then it goes Norris, Willis and Arnold, all from Expendables 2. Second control art board showed Lundgren, Li, Couture and Van Damme -- not sure how many people took shots of it. Art was destroyed before I could rescue it.

I'm pretty sure that's Stallone. This pic seems to confirm that as far as I can tell.

600full-the-expendables-2-screenshot.jpg

The first movie is pure ACTION. its pretty cool.

Stallone's Plane and Truck would make awesome vehicles!

Terry Crews is the best. You really don't need the other guys when Terry Crews is there.

For the most part,Terry Crews does all the work in the film.One of the many reasons I respect the hell outta that guy.

Happy President's Day President Camacho

PapapapapapaPOWER!!!!!!

post-6048-0-64809700-1329776378_thumb.jp

crews is a great guy, he did a program at my middle school where professional actors act out the plays kids write. Crews agreed to be in mine which i was ecstatic about, he played an alien rabbit :P

anyway id just like to point out that we are getting a minimate of CHUCK FREAKING NORRIS...that is all

Now, Monkeycrumb, are you working with these guys? Or just meeting them around town? Legitimately curious.

Meeting at parties and events. Statham is the only one I've ran into only randomly, and Schwarzenegger's been to my place of employment a few times, and I've met him at events. Although the last time I saw Arnold was completely random when I was at the Grove. One time at my work he signed the reverse of my coworker's badges, all of which smeared off by the next day :biggrin: . I've probably met about 90% of anyone currently working in TV / Movies.

Meeting at parties and events. Statham is the only one I've ran into only randomly, and Schwarzenegger's been to my place of employment a few times, and I've met him at events. Although the last time I saw Arnold was completely random when I was at the Grove. One time at my work he signed the reverse of my coworker's badges, all of which smeared off by the next day :biggrin: . I've probably met about 90% of anyone currently working in TV / Movies.

Man, and I thought I was cool for being in the 501st and hanging out with Star Wars celebs all the time. Sounds like a decent job you have there sir!

The art was destroyed??

Seriously? Destroyed?! Next time you guys are going to throw something out, be it control art or otherwise, I'll pay to have it shipped to me to use as contest prizes (after skimming a little off the top for myself of course!).

But back on topic, I wasn't a big fan of the first film but I will DEFINITELY be picking these up!

It was just a color printout on foamcore, and Robert tore it up before I could get it, I guess to protect our well-kept secrets. I snagged one board, but possible retailer interest kept me from making it a prize in the current "win posters from Toy Fair" contest. I replaced it with more original control art:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012/02/diamond-select-toy-fair-contest-win-part-of-the-dst-booth/

I'm pretty sure that's Stallone. This pic seems to confirm that as far as I can tell.

600full-the-expendables-2-screenshot.jpg

You know, I THOUGHT it was Stallone, but I forgot about this "Newsies" dream sequence.

To me they look kind of generic, but i guess thats what happens when you dont watch a film? lol :lol:

I take it this film is out on dvd already? I'll need to watch it before i consider getting these minimates, i do like action films and alot of those actors listed are some of my favourites, so theres a strong possibility if i watch the film and enjoy it, i'll end up getting the expendables minimates too. :)

To me they look kind of generic, but i guess thats what happens when you dont watch a film? lol :lol:

I take it this film is out on dvd already? I'll need to watch it before i consider getting these minimates, i do like action films and alot of those actors listed are some of my favourites, so theres a strong possibility if i watch the film and enjoy it, i'll end up getting the expendables minimates too. :)

If you consider anyone in the cast a favorite, and like action movies, SEE EXPENDABLES. My friends and I used to get together all the time for "Manly Movies," but somehow I didn't get to see this one in theaters. SO I FINALLY rented it a few weeks ago, and it's like the manly gods opened up the heavens and rained fire. It's a ballet of death.

If you consider anyone in the cast a favorite, and like action movies, SEE EXPENDABLES. My friends and I used to get together all the time for "Manly Movies," but somehow I didn't get to see this one in theaters. SO I FINALLY rented it a few weeks ago, and it's like the manly gods opened up the heavens and rained fire. It's a ballet of death.

:lol: That's awesome, I really must see it then!! :)

I'm planning on seeing this movie Friday while my wife is gone to perform for a conference. Though I'm not usually big into manly movies for manliness sake, I'm going to give it a go.

And now that we're getting a bunch of dudesfrom the manliest of man movies, I want a Minimate line for Sucker Punch, the manliest man movie that's full of chicks.

I'm planning on seeing this movie Friday while my wife is gone to perform for a conference. Though I'm not usually big into manly movies for manliness sake, I'm going to give it a go.

And now that we're getting a bunch of dudesfrom the manliest of man movies, I want a Minimate line for Sucker Punch, the manliest man movie that's full of chicks.

Have you seen Sucker Punch? FAR from manly. I don't even know who the demographic that movie was for.