UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter x Tekken

I agree, but I am really keen to see what accessories (i.e. like the original SF line) and stands (like with MvC3) they will have. I'm hoping Ken will have a shoryuken accessory, maybe even one that can support him like Nova and Magma's hair.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wasn't he more or less just possessing Sif there?

Well if you're gonna nitpick confusing gender-related technicalities, you could do the same for Poison frankly. :P

After trying to sort through things on the internet for a while, I filed Poison under "Who the hell knows. I don't care anymore." long ago... lol...

I just consider her a girl, because she was supposed to be one originally, and it was BS and censoring that muddied the water in the first place. Plus that way I don't feel weird about finding her hot. :P

I know there's evidence/statements/blah blah blah to suggest otherwise but... meh. It's all a big confusing ball of crap. She's one thing in one country, she's not in the other. This Capcom guy says this. This Capcom guy says that. For every statement made about Poison, there's something out there to contradict it. So I've adopted a "go with whatever works for you" policy.

Same goes for Birdo. :P

Edited by Gillbob316

You know, that got me thinking.

Transgender

X-23

Lady Loki

Poison

Homosexual

Batwoman

Northstar

Shatterstar

Rene Montoya

Drinkers

Tony Stark

Starbuck

Loki

Doom

Tigh (x2)

Paulie

Smokers

Clint Eastwood (x3)

Kingpin

Thing

Starbuck (x2)

sgt Bob Barnes

Madonna

Obediah Stain

Minimates are fairly inclusive, aren't they?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Out of curiosity, will Poison be the first transgendered character Minimatized?

We did get a Buffalo Bill didn't we? Although..... his attempted transgendering of himself was pretty upsetting to the GLBT community at the time.

Plus - he never actually transgendered.

This is at least the first positive trans figure we've ever gotten.

Buffalo Bill.....kinda. ;)

ah - beat me to it. :P

did the trans-mates come with a penis accessory?! I knew I shouldn't have picked them up loose. :pinch:

oh, and are there other photos of this line or just the one Luke has?

Edited by MsMarvel fan

It surprises me how many people are acting like seeing these is new... they were on display at C2E2 like... 2 months ago. I don't remember if photography was allowed or not, but if it wasn't, I assume someone out there ninja'ed some pictures anyway... as per usual.