UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

This thread was more fun before it became all windows and leg placement. Is this Rear Window (or Disturbia) all of a sudden?

Welcome to Star Trek. Enjoy your stay. geek.gif

Like, all of them...

That's a lot of tribbles! We definitely need a Klingon ship next to get rid of all those!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think the Enterprise vehicle could get any better, but the Tribble version is definitely my favorite! As Ufemizm mentioned, included are a generous amount of tribbles.

kirk09_zpsc670dcb1.jpg

kirk10_zpsb420ce80.jpg

kirk08_zpsf6cb9caf.jpg

kirk07_zps76cdda71.jpg

After seeing how fantastic this wave was... I'm really hoping for future waves. If there aren't more waves... let's just say that someone's voicemail will be filled with Klingon opera.

Edited by Paranoid Professional

Hey Zach or Luke, any word on how the LCS wave is packed? I'm curious to know who's short packed and who's in abundance?

Hey Zach or Luke, any word on how the LCS wave is packed? I'm curious to know who's short packed and who's in abundance?

We only got custom cases of this wave, so I'm not sure how a standard LCS case is packed in this series.

I decided to take a trip to the only LCS within 70 miles that carries minimates today (trying to collect some field jacket Kirks for my TWOK era away team) and was disappointed that they went out of business. So I guess there's no getting around paying shipping costs.

Hey Luke, I just ordered two loose Kirks, any word if there will be more, or will I just have to have some extra Khans lying around...

Kirk / Khan x 4 per case

Sisko / Jem Hadar x 3 per case

Picard / Borg Queen x 3 per case

Archer / Dolim x 2 per case

I just got my Enterprise in the mail today. OMG! I don't know what it is exactly but I just love it. I immediately ordered a mirror Enterprise from Luke as soon as I had this one together. I haven't even opened the rest of my new Trek mates yet. Would have been a grand slam if Scotty was in the Jeffries tube but still a home run as it is! Well done DST.

Though I'm sure it looks sloppy under a microscope, to normal human eyes the paint apps on my captains chair are plenty sharp. The window paint mentioned earlier in the thread does look like a mistake but I don't care. It's not like it says NCC 1702 or something. ; )

Gotta voice my support for the Tribbles version of the Enterprise. I got mine this weekend and it's excellent. Kirk is a good variant, you get a ton of tribbles and the enterprise is easily the best minimate vehicle ever. Pick one up.

I did find that AFX shipping is cheaper through their ebay account than their website.

Oh and I vote for the Klingon Bird of Prey if there's a second Star Trek vehicle. DST can easily do multiple version (cloaked, phasing, different colors) and different pack-in Klingons.

So I've been up for 26 hours doing nothing but building my website for my Star Trek minimate photo comic, and in the process I got around to opening my Field Jacket Kirk. The first thing I did was lop off his head and put Walking Dead Ricks (wave 1) head on the body, and then I saw the problem... Kirk has specially groomed hair designed to fit behind that big collar on the coat, and other heads with shaggy hair or big hair need not apply. I did kinda force Ricks head on, which is why he's kinda looking down...

DSC_0694_zps4ef49219.jpg

I'm using the Rick head for a character in my story.

I also decided to put a TWOK era Uhura together using a IM2 Romanov skirt, a Kirk dress jacket, and TOS head and legs. What do you guys think?

DSC_0693_zps17d80fec.jpg

For those of you interested in seeing my custom crew for my story you can go here: http://usskrieger.webs.com/

I've got several 1:32 scale Star Trek models I have to build (TOS Bridge, TMP Bridge, Shuttlecraft) as well as some 1:1000 starship models and some 1:32 papercraft models of Star Trek stuff. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but now that I have the website set up, it's really motivating me...

Luke,

Will you be relisting the stickers on eBay? Or are you waiting to add a second sheet with more characters? :D

Here's a question: should I open my Mirror Mirror box set? I picked it up on clearance a while ago with customs in mind , and haven't done anything with it. Do I leave it sealed, or do I open it to go with the new line?

I was hoping they'd have enough sell-through information by now to announce a second series.

Wasn't there a comment on their Facebook page about news of the next series at SDCC?

I'm not crazy about the future of figure packs being tied to the success of the Enterprise. Sales of the Enterprise should determine future ships.

I was happy when Hasbro announced they had the license for the new movie hoping for some quality 4" figures. I got no figures but Minimates came back. Totally unexpected. Now I'm worried that they're not going to last again and I'll have not gotten much further in filling in holes.