UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

Zach,

With the rash of bad faces on 7 of 9, do you think DST will make a batch of new heads to hand out through customer service? Or possibly include a head in a future pack, a la Thundercats?

Thanks!

Luckily, I found a couple good ones, but I hope that this wouldn't affect future sales of the Star Trek mates...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a minor thing, but I believe the belts on Picard, Sisko & Janeway are all on backwards. The phaser peg should be on the side so the handle faces out opposite the "draw" hand, right? Not a big deal to switch, except my Janeway's belt has a deformed indention on the reverse side...

Does anyone know what the thing on Janeways right arm is? I so should have jumped back a few pages, as it was answered so please ignore., ps I am really excited for these, the 1st run of Star Trek are what got me collecting minimates.

Edited by red spade

Nobody has mentioned it to customer service, so right now it would have zero effect on future waves.

Let the email campaign begin!

Er... Wait. Didn't you say that CS wasn't going to be available for a few weeks? That was why I was holding off....

958ac4bf-a76e-40c6-977c-8814fe3ea55f_zps

Here is the image of New Sisko mate next to the Old Sisko mate. The new Sisko mate's chest block has a darker grey on the vest than the old Sisko's chest block for the uniform.

So, is there any differences in Sisko's face/expression between wave 5, TRU and LCS Legacy wave 1?

I guess in the pic above, the TRU one is grimacing. But between TRU and LCS with the Legacy line? The packaged prototypes don't look any different.

I think either Sisko head could be recycled into a pretty decent Luke Cake.

This is the exact reason I bought the original Sisko; yellow torso, black legs with the chain belt and wrist guards (bracelets) from the old Power Man.