UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, neither. The joint was barely attached at all and as soon as I touched it fell off. I can move the ball inside the arm so I don't think the paint dried, it just seems to be a bad part. At least it was Picard, who's head can be used in several different ways.

Edited by groundhog7s

Just to be clear, I am not asking for more Kirks and Spocks. I'm simply using them as examples of how and where to push variants of popular characters. I'd be perfectly happy if Series 2 didn't have any TOS characters in it at all. Give TNG, DS9, and VOY more love and toss ENT fans a bone next go around. (An Archer/Klingon 2-pack would be welcome.)

Hobo Archer?

Chicavo! It's a bell of a town.

Hey, I think gangsters are the bee's knees. You guys are the ones asking for more Kirks and Spocks. Well see which way the line goes. Series 2 will probably depend on Series 1.

Do'h!!! So excited about these, that I spelled the city wrong.

Zach is there any chance for a 4 pack of borgs?

Hey, I think gangsters are the bee's knees. You guys are the ones asking for more Kirks and Spocks. Well see which way the line goes. Series 2 will probably depend on Series 1.

I think it's a great idea, but Ask DST!

I have a great idea for a Borg 4-pack!!!

You know how we’re getting a Space Suit Wolverine based on a Toy-Biz toy and have a Vaultguard and Secret Wars Dr.Doom also based on old toys?

Well remember the “Assimilation” line? http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_archive/items/Borg_Assimilation_Figure_Asst.asp

With all the toys-referencing-toys going on these days a minimate version of the Klingon, Cardassian, and Hirogen Borg would be kind of neat... and to make it an even four: Locutus!

But now you’re saying “but the point of a borg four pack is to ARMY BUILD! and those are all very unique” well now they just need to reference the Secret Invision set and include four generic human borg heads! Swap around the parts as you see fit, switch out the heads: BORG ARMY!

Just two days after the first sighting and I have the first casualty:

018_zps1fdad799.jpg

How soon until Dr. Crusher gets released? sad.png

There is a way to fix it. Take the peg out of the arm and glue it again on the torso with superglue. Logo or even better Bison. This happened to my new havok and mvc3 thor and a couple of other figs and from the moment i did that it's like new. You can move the leg,change it, do whatever you want. It's just like new. Though if you want to secure it even more you could put a bit of glue around it one or two times a day for a few days.

Just to be clear, I am not asking for more Kirks and Spocks. I'm simply using them as examples of how and where to push variants of popular characters. I'd be perfectly happy if Series 2 didn't have any TOS characters in it at all. Give TNG, DS9, and VOY more love and toss ENT fans a bone next go around. (An Archer/Klingon 2-pack would be welcome.)

Hobo Archer?

Or Gangster Archer. I'm pretty certain every captain has dressed as a hobo or gangster at some point. It's a thing.

cool, i'm excited to pick these up.

i'm not a huge trek fan, but i love minimates enough and have enough casual interest in trek to stick with the line for the long haul.

i hope we get the TOS crew remade, as i'd rather not go back and hunt down the ones from the original trek minimates. it's somewhat selfish, but i also argue that minimates have evolved enough (e.g., face tampos) that having them updated would still be worth it -- maybe as a couple 4-packs or something. i'd certainly much rather have this before the episode specific variants.

I examined my 7of9 mates and two seem to have normal faces while one has the awkward face. I openned that pack as I will be customizing from one set as well as one set of each of the other figure sets. I also openned the other three figure packs and I love them all. I have not had any issues but I hope to get my display sets openned soon and I will hope my Picards are all okay.

Happy Trek Hunting.

I checked my store here in northern california yesterday and saw nothing but then when i went there today they had four empty peghooks with the tags for them on a end-cap that had just been put up. I asked the floor associate and he left and came back a few minutes later and said they didn't receive any but to keep checking back each day dry.png

Seems like they should know what days to expect deliveries.

I went to my local TRU Thursday because they usually get trucks in on Wednesday night and they had nothing. I went in today and there were two Kirks, a Picard, and a Sisko left. Obviously I missed something.

Speaking of Picard, I noticed in solicitation images that the pegs for the phasers on the Next Generation-era belts is on the wrong side. (TNG characters wear their sidearms on the opposite side.) Fortunately it's a simple fix.

And I like that the collar pieces don't include rank pips. Makes quick customs that much quicker. If only the neck pegs were flesh colored then Picard could eek out four looks in one package but since I'm not that big of a Hugh fan, I'm fine with the way it is.

Found one each of the Kirk, Picard, and Sisko sets on the shelf today. There was another Kirk set with the returns at the register. When I had hit up this store on Thursday, they apparently didn't have these in store. I'm glad to see Trek 'mates doing so well. Just wish I had managed to get them all in one go.

Edited by Turtle

All of the figures are very nice and I hope they continue to be produced for a long time to come. That being said , of the 7 of 9 packs that I've seen, 2 were perfect and 3 varied in different degrees of their eyes and mouth being off center from way off to just slightly.

Edited by mav-man

Keep checking West Coasters! I found some in Dublin,CA today.

One accpetable Seven of Nine one weird spaced faced one (who I’ve elected to call 'Derp Space Nine', I know wrong series, but she looks Derpy and her name has Nine in it so it works, dammit!)