UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, there was a Pike Minimate on display at C2E2 that no one ever talked about.

I was just thinking that if DST were to offer another Pike, it would be great if they did it with his Away Team jacket and an extra set of arms for his duty uniform. I'm sure many would buy duplicates just to get that jacket and outfit the original Spock from "The Cage."

So... what's with that Pike? Series 2 or leftover from DST pushing another Enterprise?

You know, there was a Pike Minimate on display at C2E2 that no one ever talked about.

I was just thinking that if DST were to offer another Pike, it would be great if they did it with his Away Team jacket and an extra set of arms for his duty uniform. I'm sure many would buy duplicates just to get that jacket and outfit the original Spock from "The Cage."

So... what's with that Pike? Series 2 or leftover from DST pushing another Enterprise?

I agree 1000%! I've always wanted that away team jacket on a minimate, especially a "smiling" Spock variant.

I'd put my money on another Enterprise, because that is NOT the Pike from the series 2 set. He's missing the slight collar print on his shirt...

I'd put my money on another Enterprise, because that is NOT the Pike from the series 2 set. He's missing the slight collar print on his shirt...

I was referring to a potential Pike from the currently unconfirmed Legacy Series 2, not the previous Pike. But I agree, it's more likely for another Enterprise. Possibly a DST SDCC exclusive?

Dammit, Oat, the only problem I have with your photography is that it compels me to buy more product. I just got done enjoying your Walking Dead Series 3 images and now I'm drooling over the Enterprise. Nicely done. Clapping%20Hands.gif

Now, when do we get the next Enterprise with Captain Pike? And will he come with that Away Team jacket? smile.png

Since no one has posted any pictures yet:

KirkKhan_zps266ceda4.jpg

I assume Khan was also supposed to come with a stand but there wasn't one in the package.

So, did no one else on the boards get a 2-pack from the sample case at TRU? I am interested to see some loose shots! :)

Please ;)

Edited by Onyx_6

Since no one has posted any pictures yet:

KirkKhan_zps266ceda4.jpg

I assume Khan was also supposed to come with a stand but there wasn't one in the package.

So, did no one else on the boards get a 2-pack from the sample case at TRU? I am interested to see some loose shots! smile.png

Please wink.png

I missed that window, but I'm signed up to be emailed when they come back in stock...

Luke you are making me happy about getting my Trek Minimates. Now if only the Enterprises were come in then I would be one happy camper.

Looking forward to getting them in my hands.

So, does anyone have any ideas for customs using the TRU Khan?

There is always the Khan in Starfleet uniform that's not been made (yet......)

Khan_wearing_Starfleet_uniform.jpg

Take care,

Matty-lad

I have made this figure in my personal collection from the use of a spare Scotty and a spare Khan.