UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

I go on holiday this Wednesday and the international shipping option doesn't work with iPhone or iPad.

Desperately hoping the Star Trek and Walking Dead all appear for order before then or I'm screwed. :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame them for having backorders when they put a sample case up, but it's pretty ridiculous that they haven't been able to get descriptions up for three straight waves of minimates (IM3, Walking Dead 3, Trek). If they can find the time to put them up they ought to be able to do it right.

As long as it's worth it, I don't mind too much. It's actually allowing me to save up for what's going to be a pretty expensive (and hopefully equally satisfying) binge.

I agree, but I'm waiting to have my loot shipped from BBTS. And I've waited too long so far for what's sitting at BBTS for me right now :)

I have a complete MIB (mint in box,mint in bag) set of everything that has previously been 'beamed up' in Star Trek Minimate form which I'll gladly sell to anyone here . That's everything in this pic ..........

attachicon.gifDST Star Trek Minimates checklist.jpg

I want to sell them as a set .

PM very much sent.

So I am guessing we won't see Legacy Mates in the Brick & Morter TRU's until July since they are pushed back to June 26th.

I am so hoping that my local TRU will get them as I do not like to order anything from TRU.com as they are never reliable.

I will likely buy three of each set from TRU as well as an extra Picard with Hugh and Sisko with Dukat.

I have been waiting on DST to release the Minimate Enterprise since November when I finally ordered it from Luke's.

However, it too is not supposed to be released until June 26th. I hope they are true to this release date. I have a lot of money invested in this June 26th release that I really want to see something in hand soon.

I am wondering if this delay in releasing the waves and the vehicles will cause any of the sales to drop-off or if DST will be impressed enough to keep the line going for a long time (more than five waves).

I don't think that TRU and specialty assortment release dates are that tied to each other. Because the sample case hit TRU.com, I'm still expecting the TRU wave in June. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Since a sample case has already hit TRU.com, I'm hoping that the series will show up sooner rather than later to take advantage of the movie momentum. Luke scored an Iron Man 3 set from a sample case April 26th and the wave hit May 12th.

So... two more weeks?

Found these pics on FB.

179790_10151491780080678_845615215_n.jpg970595_10151491780060678_418666343_n.jpg

Wow. I want this now. O_o

I hope maybe this will do well and maybe we'll get an Enterprise-D, Enterprise-E, Defiant, Voyager, TWOK Enterprise, and NX-01 Enterprise.

Hey, a minimate fan can dream, right?