UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, DSTZach said:

Nandoninny is the winner of the Star Trek art! DM me your address, Nando!

GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!!!
Thank you so much!  as soon as i find an interesting way to frame this i will post pictures!!!  thank you again!!

• 3 months later...

I had some issues that prevented me from responding. I am glad to finally be back in the world of the living.

I would be all up in it if we got more TREK minimates. I would love to have officially made TNG, ENT, VGR, DS9, SNW, DISCO, PICARD, LD, and any other trek series in minimates form  Would love to get official uniforms for minimates over the ones I have made myself  Would also love to see more Star Trek Aliens in minimates form.

• 2 weeks later...

I do think that collectors would purchase Star Trek MiniMates in sets from the films.

We have Kirk from the Motion Picture and from The Wraith of Khan. And we have Ilia and Khan.

So why not make a box set that gives us Movie uniforms for Uhura, Spock, Sulu and McCoy. Then there could be parts to make Chekov (using Sulu's body) and Scotty (using Spock's body) from the Motion Picture and the set could also include parts to me Commander Decker and Ilia in her duty uniform.  Then another box set from The Wraith of Khan with Uhura, Sulu, Spock and Captain Terrell which could then include parts to make Saavik from Uhura's body, and Chekov from Terrell's body. A second Wraith of Khan set could include Dr Carol Marcus, Dr. David Marcus, Joachim and another of Khan's followers and maybe Preston (Scotty's nephew who dies as a result of Khan's attack) and a sixth figure or a supply of parts to make other of Khan's followers and the Marcus' in their cave gear.

The Search for Spock Set could include Kruge and Maltz (a Klingon officer), Saavik, and Spock (with a assortment of parts to make him seem to age and grow, and Uhura in her skirt uniform. This could be a five figure set as we would get the rest of the crew in civilian attire in the Voyage Home set.

A Voyage Home set could include a six figure assortment of Kirk, McCoy, Sulu and Scotty in civilian attire, Dr. Jillian Taylor and Spock in his robes. Maybe also extra parts to make Chekov and Uhura from assorted extra parts a Collector may have already.

Then Final Frontier: We could get Sybok, St. John Talbot, Korrd, Vixis, Caithlin Dar, and Captain Klaa. The Enterprise Crew would be able to be in the uniforms from previous sets so only the ambassadors, the Klingons and then Sybok ware needed for this set, but parts to make Uhura when she sings on the dunes would be a nice bonus.

The Undiscovered Country: We could get Chancellor Gorkon, Azetbur, General Chang, UFP President, Lt. Valeris, and Admiral Cartwright.  Again the Enterprise crew would all appear in the uniforms we already saw in past releases and this would allow characters not made before.

I would purchase at least three maybe four of each of these.

Then you move to the TNG movies and I am still on board

1 hour ago, Captain Paco said:

I do think that collectors would purchase Star Trek MiniMates in sets from the films.

We have Kirk from the Motion Picture and from The Wraith of Khan. And we have Ilia and Khan.

So why not make a box set that gives us Movie uniforms for Uhura, Spock, Sulu and McCoy. Then there could be parts to make Chekov (using Sulu's body) and Scotty (using Spock's body) from the Motion Picture and the set could also include parts to me Commander Decker and Ilia in her duty uniform.  Then another box set from The Wraith of Khan with Uhura, Sulu, Spock and Captain Terrell which could then include parts to make Saavik from Uhura's body, and Chekov from Terrell's body. A second Wraith of Khan set could include Dr Carol Marcus, Dr. David Marcus, Joachim and another of Khan's followers and maybe Preston (Scotty's nephew who dies as a result of Khan's attack) and a sixth figure or a supply of parts to make other of Khan's followers and the Marcus' in their cave gear.

The Search for Spock Set could include Kruge and Maltz (a Klingon officer), Saavik, and Spock (with a assortment of parts to make him seem to age and grow, and Uhura in her skirt uniform. This could be a five figure set as we would get the rest of the crew in civilian attire in the Voyage Home set.

A Voyage Home set could include a six figure assortment of Kirk, McCoy, Sulu and Scotty in civilian attire, Dr. Jillian Taylor and Spock in his robes. Maybe also extra parts to make Chekov and Uhura from assorted extra parts a Collector may have already.

Then Final Frontier: We could get Sybok, St. John Talbot, Korrd, Vixis, Caithlin Dar, and Captain Klaa. The Enterprise Crew would be able to be in the uniforms from previous sets so only the ambassadors, the Klingons and then Sybok ware needed for this set, but parts to make Uhura when she sings on the dunes would be a nice bonus.

The Undiscovered Country: We could get Chancellor Gorkon, Azetbur, General Chang, UFP President, Lt. Valeris, and Admiral Cartwright.  Again the Enterprise crew would all appear in the uniforms we already saw in past releases and this would allow characters not made before.

I would purchase at least three maybe four of each of these.

Then you move to the TNG movies and I am still on board

I'm with you and would buy these sets. But I gotta say ...