UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

1 hour ago, WookieFodder said:

Picard Season 3 was so good.

The first two seasons were a mess but I did make a custom Jeri Ryan using her 7 Face with new long blonde hair and use Fury 161 Ripley or something similar for the body to make her Ranger outfit.

I agree. Season 1 was ok. Season 2 was unwatchable. Loved Season 3.

I just made a Captain 7 custom with a Janeway body and a Barbara Kean (from Gotham) hairpiece

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, Padrino said:

I agree. Season 1 was ok. Season 2 was unwatchable. Loved Season 3.

I just made a Captain 7 custom with a Janeway body and a Barbara Kean (from Gotham) hairpiece

I wish we had more TNG Minimates. This will always be a crime against Toymanity to me. 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:58 PM, MisterPL said:

mmpr2tray.jpg

I see this yay shot and can't help imagining Data with alternate hands and head for Barclay, Worf with an alternate head for Geordi, Riker with an alternate head for Wesley, and Crusher with an alternate head for Troi.

THIS X1000. I’ would swap out the red uniform though for an alien adversary and call it a day. 

I’d do Yar or O’Brien over Barclay (because I hate him) but yeah that right there… that is the Way. 
Although it has been long enough since a TNG mate that we all know they’d do Picard/Riker instead of Riker/Wesley

On 4/14/2021 at 8:36 AM, buttheadsmate said:

Star Trek isn't my favourite line but I do appreciate that it is a line with legs albeit..... black legs.

Isn't it about time that DST released a set of generic pieces , a customising package, that fans old & new could utilise ?

:yes:

Edited by buttheadsmate

On 5/6/2023 at 7:25 AM, Trekker 42 said:

I’d do Yar or O’Brien over Barclay (because I hate him) but yeah that right there… that is the Way. 
Although it has been long enough since a TNG mate that we all know they’d do Picard/Riker instead of Riker/Wesley

I don't hate Barclay (much) but O'Brien and definitely the better choice. Yar would need to be included in a first season set. Not sure who an alternate noggin would go to given her more voluptuous tampo. Probably a guest star.

And of course they'd offer yet another Picard though I'd rather see his head in another set from First Contact. Put him in the spacesuit with an alternate Worf head and a couple Hawk heads (one assimilated).

On 5/5/2023 at 3:02 PM, thereasonsy said:

THIS X1000. I’ would swap out the red uniform though for an alien adversary and call it a day. 

I'd keep aliens in episode-specific SKUs with a variant main character. Depending on the alien it could also be a standalone army-builder set.

Hey, I was going through Uriel's old Minimates artwork, and I found a nice Star Trek piece. It's a Dolim, from Enterprise, I believe, but definitely from the specialty wave of Legacy. Anyone who's interested,  say so below,  and I'll draw a winner at random. 

20230512_214852.jpg

On 5/10/2023 at 9:15 PM, MisterPL said:

I'd keep aliens in episode-specific SKUs with a variant main character. Depending on the alien it could also be a standalone army-builder set.

I would if I thought we’d get that far down the wave. Given that our Star Trek TNG pals haven’t gotten that many chances I think they’d just get a one box set so I’d want to make sure we got one of each colour (red,blue,yellow) with the harder heads to make (Worf, Data, Laforge) as we can kit bash easier characters like Tasha Yar, Riker, etc. and because I need conflict I need at least one alien. We have a Borg so a Romulon or someone else so we could army build.

I'd buy the crap out of anything that gets me 3 colours of Next Gen uniform, and a sculpted Klingon head. You don't need  to be too skilled of a customizer to take it from there. A Geordi head would be nice but not a deal breaker. No red uniforms would be even better as I already have a ton of extra Picards.

That is sooooo cool Zach! Always grand to see behind the scenes at the minimate mill!

I would put my hat in as interested but I don't wanna take away from the bigger Trek fans (and I'm a bit of a shipping nightmare lately) but gosh I'm excited for the lucky duck that nabs it! 

glad to see spidermatt jumping in to make three, and of course I'm LOVING all this boxset brainstorming ITT :) 

13 hours ago, cylonchaney said:

I'd buy the crap out of anything that gets me 3 colours of Next Gen uniform, and a sculpted Klingon head. You don't need  to be too skilled of a customizer to take it from there. A Geordi head would be nice but not a deal breaker. No red uniforms would be even better as I already have a ton of extra Picards.

Yeah I am only keeping the red shirt off the chance someone hasn’t army built Picards 😂.Geordi’s visor could be intimidating for a new fan while older fans would just find a Cyclops visor. I’d hope a “team” set with variants like the Series 2 Power Rangers would be a slam dunk and lead to a DS9 team pack, Voyager team pick, etc with an Alien army builder pack through out.  As a non OG Trek fan it’s annoying to see them get so much love while TNG is ignored. Especially after finding all my playmate toys!

On 5/15/2023 at 6:23 PM, DSTZach said:

Only two entries? Not a lot of interest in Trek, I guess...

🙄

I'd come around more often if DST offered anything I was interested in collecting. I used to live here but with so many Minimates properties being abandoned (MCU, Alien, Star Trek...) there's nothing in the current catalog that's hooking me. 

I'm glad stuff like pro wrestling and Joe seem to be working out for the brand. But when I see what should have been done with Trek years ago being applied now (and successfully) to fucking Power Rangers... 😖

Does DST still have the Trek license? No one seems to be able to answer that simple question.

17 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

The Duras sisters? 😁 

Army-builders are always welcome.

They could be customized into the two Klingon women from one of my favorite scenes ever when Riker serves on the Klingon ship.

Klingon: They are curious how you would endure.

Riker: One or both?

Everyone laughs. Riker begins to break down a wall. Great stuff.

On 5/19/2023 at 1:19 PM, MisterPL said:

🙄

Does DST still have the Trek license? No one seems to be able to answer that simple question.

Who are you asking? :)

Whether we have the Trek license or not, Trek Minimates have never done well for us that I know of. Format does not matter, it's not like Power Rangers is doing well because of the format. It's the license. 

We plan to continue Trek at some point, we have electronic ships to release, but we'll see if we revisit Minimates at that time.