UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no updates to give you guys.

I don't know how well the Enterprises did, but just because TRU didn't take them doesn't mean that we'll sell just as many shuttlecrafts to specialty. Finding two retailers to take exclusive shuttlecrafts seems far less likely.

Trek fandom is definitely not what it used to be. Hope we get to make the D!

Edited by DSTZach

I don't know how well the Enterprises did, but just because TRU didn't take them doesn't mean that we'll sell just as many shuttlecrafts to specialty. Finding two retailers to take exclusive shuttlecrafts seems far less likely.

... okay I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking:

The Trek fandom wants the D.

I'm happy with more Minimates. If the old 1701 is all we get, I'm fine with that. Much like C3 and DC Minimates, it seemed like a means to an end and I'm not sure it was successful.

But if we do get the -D, what do we want out of it?

The opening bridge and command chair is a given, I imagine, but I don't think a Jeffries Tube will work with this model. How about a separating saucer instead?

What I'd really like is a base that doubles as a transporter pad so I can display the bridge crew DST will deliver instead of all the Picard variants I've managed to collect.

Speaking of which, assuming a Picard pack-in is a mandate, which Jean-Luc would we prefer? Season 1 sans collar? Should a variant version of the ship from "All Good Things..." have a Hobo Picard or an Admiral Riker?

First there was "Hobo With A Shotgun", but then he was transported 400 years in the future. Patrick Stewart plays "Hobo With A Phaser"... See him laugh, see him cry, see him drink a fifth of rum and pee all over himself...

Even though I have a D replica in my home office, I've always felt the ship wasn't appealing aesthetically. I always favored the C in the TNG timeline...

... okay I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking:

The Trek fandom wants the D.

lolol.gif

According to Ask DST #229:

They are doing okay, not fantastic, so we have not ruled out doing a second series.

No thought has been given yet to the makeup of what a second series would look like.

My glass is half-full. closedeyes.gif

Zach, (sorry if this has been answered already) any idea when "The Cage" Enterprise is shipping? I don't see it on the latest ship date updates.

Wasn't that originally supposed to hit in November?

According to Ask DST #229:

They are doing okay, not fantastic, so we have not ruled out doing a second series.

No thought has been given yet to the makeup of what a second series would look like.

Multipacks for Trek DST, not another series of two-packs. An army builder or heads/hands to make additional characters to encourage multiple buys.