UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

017_zps7fc2fad3.jpg

020_zps7dbec713.jpg

One of the coolest vehicle made for 'mates

Hot dang!

I love that Super-deformed look for some reason.

Though when is the Enterprise with the Tribbles and green shirt Kirk supposed to be coming out? I'm waiting for that one unless it's cancelled.

looks sweet on that stand!

ya Zach, one of the stores definitely orders every minimate related item. I;m sure they'll pop up at some point. If you'd like to ease my pain, maybe share which characters will be in upcoming waves. {cough..WARF}

And TNG update: Just watched the one where some Casanova Type comes aboard and bangs Teri Hatcher and a bunch of other crew, Data learns standup comedy from Joe Piscopo which Whoopi Goldberg does not find funny.

So I finally got a few of these and they're great, I'll be buying multiples of most sets. This line has to be a lock for a few waves. The only disappointment was my Janeway/Seven of Nine set. It doesn't even bother me that it was an extra Sisko and Dukat, but the wrong arms on Sisko really bother me.

So! If anyone could help me out with a Janeway/Seven set I'd be extremely grateful, packaged or loose, and I don't mind if Seven of Nine is a little off center either.

EDIT: Also, does anyone else have a spare TRU Picard? Mine came with bright red arms, and a dark red chest block.

post-6498-0-65492100-1372971988_thumb.jp

Edited by Politician

Whoa. Looks like Sisko's arms are right, but you got the wrong chest block- that Sisko should have the captain's vest. The LCS version has the black jumpsuit. And I think the issue you're describing with Picard is pretty universal- caused by paint I different colored plastics.

looks sweet on that stand!

ya Zach, one of the stores definitely orders every minimate related item. I;m sure they'll pop up at some point. If you'd like to ease my pain, maybe share which characters will be in upcoming waves. {cough..WARF}

And TNG update: Just watched the one where some Casanova Type comes aboard and bangs Teri Hatcher and a bunch of other crew, Data learns standup comedy from Joe Piscopo which Whoopi Goldberg does not find funny.

I believe that's "The Outrageous Okona" episode starring Bill Campbell aka The Rocketeer.

I can't speak for other stores, but the Star Trek Minimates are selling very well for us. Hopefully this is a good sign and we will get new waves on a regular basis. smile.png

Hopefully indeed. I want to see complete crews of everyone outside of just the Original Series. Also would love to see the Enterprise-D, Defiant, and yes, even Voyager done like the Original Series Enterprise minimate vehicle.

Good news: Just got back from TRU and it looks like they're on their third case of Series 1, which is pretty impressive for my store.

Bad news: The Hasbro Fighter Pods are on clearance and don't look like they're moving at all. That might be good for DST but not terrific for the Star Trek brand.

I'm still optimistic about Series 2, even at TRU.

I've never seen so much of one wave of Minimates on the pegs at one time at my local TRU. Usually it's one peg, restocked once or twice. This store has four pegs for them. So far I've bought nearly eight full sets.

Does anyone have pics of the mirror Enterprise nacells? I want to know if they have the Terran Empire logo on them like the DST ST:Legends ship? If not then it should be simple to make the swap of a regular Enterprise saucer section with the mirror one, to make a Pike version...

Sorry if it has been mentioned before, but I've just been looking on Ivan's database and can't help seeing Q whilst looking at the JCVD Expendables mate. Could be a nice QQC if anyone agrees.