UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you WANT our planet to descend into bitterness and infighting over the color of our skin? That seems like a future we should avoid.

Sneetches?

So hopefully we'll either start getting two crew members per pack in (again, hopefully) future waves. [ex: Data/Worf]

Hey all,

I think this is a great idea however I would mix the colours up a bit, i.e. Worf & Deanna, Beverly & Wesley, Riker & LaForge..... At least it would make them look more exciting.

Take care,

Matty-lad

True, true. I just was recalling in the previous Star Trek minimates that they kept things similar. Chekov and Sulu, Doctor McCoy and Nurse Chapel...

So who would Data come with? I'd love to have a Q minimate here ASAP. Otherwise, Lore maybe? Tasha Yar?

So hopefully we'll either start getting two crew members per pack in (again, hopefully) future waves. [ex: Data/Worf]

Hey all,

I think this is a great idea however I would mix the colours up a bit, i.e. Worf & Deanna, Beverly & Wesley, Riker & LaForge..... At least it would make them look more exciting.

Take care,

Matty-lad

True, true. I just was recalling in the previous Star Trek minimates that they kept things similar. Chekov and Sulu, Doctor McCoy and Nurse Chapel...

So who would Data come with? I'd love to have a Q minimate here ASAP. Otherwise, Lore maybe? Tasha Yar?

I knew there was someone I forgot. How could Data slip my mind? Anywho, I would say that Q would be the obvious choice. I would say Lore was too similar and Tasha wears yellow. Put Tasha and Pulaski together......

Take care,

Matty-lad

If sales warrant holding off, I'm fine with the Character in Pajamas paired with alien formula. Whatever DST is spending on those alien costume sculpts they're making up for with the common costumes, tampos, and accessories most Starfleet characters allow.

And don't forget: Episode-specific 4-packs! buttrock.gif

Any quick customs besides Wesley?

I'm going through The Next Generation on Netflix, Episode 7 Justice is hilarious. "They make love at the drop of a hat, any hat" and then Picard asks Wesley to see what the young people do for fun. Worf says some great lines also.

Data/Ferengi is high on my wishlist. Great show, great minimates!

Edited by WookieFodder

Any quick customs besides Wesley?

I'm going through The Next Generation on Netflix, Episode 7 Justice is hilarious. "They make love at the drop of a hat, any hat" and then Picard asks Wesley to see what the young people do for fun. Worf says some great lines also.

Data/Ferengi is high on my wishlist. Great show, great minimates!

I have a whole list of quick customs using the new sets plus a few extras:-

Mirror Archer - Archer head & Green Uniform Kirk

Picard in FC Vest - Picard head & Sisko Vest

Picard from Tapestry - Picard head & TWOK Kirk

Picard in white tux from FC - Picard head & George McFly body

Picard as Dixon Hill - Picard head & Howard Stark body

Sisko as Benny Russell - Sisko head & Howard Stark body

Sisko in black tux - Frank Whemple body

Janeway from Flashbacks - Janeway head & TWOK Kirk (slighly painted grey)

Janeway from Nemesis - Janeway head & FC Picard body

How's that for starters?

Take care,

Matty-lad

Edited by Matty-lad

Everyone seems to forget another quick custom they can do. Picard in Star Trek Generations using the Captain Sisko body from the Jem Hadar 2-pack and any Picard head and hands.

You can even recreate the scene of him talking to Kirk even in the movie using the new Kirk we got without the coat on (it's close enough anyway to what he wore).

I just discovered that the Kirk Minimate that comes with the Tribbles Enterprise has a different tunic than the first Tribbles Kirk we got. (Hail Ivan!) It's actually more accurate to the episode and both are canonical since Kirk sported a few tunics back in the day:

kirwrapshi6.jpg

So if you're like me and stressin' about having two Tribble Kirks, have no fear. Intentionally or not, AA designed a new one for us. cool.png